Yearby and Darling

Advertisement
January 23rd is the final day to enroll for the Spring 2014 semester.

Has to do with winter break and when grades are final for the fall semester in Dade Public Schools. I believe today or early next week is last day of semester

Dalvin is at FSU.. So why is it any diff for YEARB and Trevor

Did UM start the same time FSU did? Just asking? I'm in Tallahssee and classes started on Monday and end of add/drop was Thursday at midnight.
Anyone know what UM's is?

Tempers are flaring in early January on the 'crootin board!

NSD could be epic, in a history of epic NSD board drahma!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Homestead assistant football coach... :confused:

FNF Coach ‏@Did_It_Best 1h
Wait wait wait...Yearby going to USF

Just heard this from two ppl RT @dachosn1: Whaaaaaa? Huh? RT @DiBest: Wait wait wait...Yearby going to USF

Advertisement
Homestead assistant football coach... :confused:

Wait wait wait...Yearby going to USF

Just heard this from two ppl RT @dachosn1: Whaaaaaa? Huh? RT @DiBest: Wait wait wait...Yearby going to USF

Yeah I seen that but I don't know?

he's here

301.jpg

Advertisement
Most of you guys are so stupid. You have no clue of whats going on here and just post nothing but doom and gloom. The kids will be enrolled here with a 100% certainty. Nothing to worry about. So you can sleep better now

Who are "most of you guys" burgercane305?

Speak on it, genius.

Enthrall us with your vast knowledge of recruiting the 305.

School us stupid people.

What happened burgercanes post? Seems to have disappeared.

Let's use some logic, shall we?

Dalvin Cook, a teammate of Yearby and Darling is ALREADY enrolled and taking classes at FSU -a couple hundred miles away.

Joe Yearby and Trevor Darling, teammates of Dalvin Cook, are not enrolled and taking classes at UM - a few miles away.

This tells me that Yearby and Darling are having second thoughts about enrolling at UM.

There are no transcript issues. If there were, how does Cook get into a school hours away, and the other two can't get into school minutes away?

Negged

Who gives a ****? Neg me all you want.

What happened to acento's post? It just vanished into thin air.

Let's use some logic, shall we?

Dalvin Cook, a teammate of Yearby and Darling is ALREADY enrolled and taking classes at FSU -a couple hundred miles away.

Joe Yearby and Trevor Darling, teammates of Dalvin Cook, are not enrolled and taking classes at UM - a few miles away.

This tells me that Yearby and Darling are having second thoughts about enrolling at UM.

There are no transcript issues. If there were, how does Cook get into a school hours away, and the other two can't get into school minutes away?

Ok mr logic did you also take into consideration that Fsu classes start before ?

And UM classes start in two days. Schools are closed, correct?

Let me guess, it's entirely normal for college kids that dorm to arrive on campus the day classes begin.

LOL.

Bunch of homers on here.

When yearb and darling arrive on campus I'll neg again

What's the good word, chap? Wanna give me a logical explanation for why a dude that lives a few minutes from UM aint there?

Advertisement
Back