Yearby and Darling

Let's use some logic, shall we?

Dalvin Cook, a teammate of Yearby and Darling is ALREADY enrolled and taking classes at FSU -a couple hundred miles away.

Joe Yearby and Trevor Darling, teammates of Dalvin Cook, are not enrolled and taking classes at UM - a few miles away.

This tells me that Yearby and Darling are having second thoughts about enrolling at UM.

There are no transcript issues. If there were, how does Cook get into a school hours away, and the other two can't get into school minutes away?

222.gif

Advertisement
Very very normal to show up to college the day classes start, especially when you dorm. :rollcanes:

You can't make this stuff up.

With football players it always has been. They don't all show up the first day they can. It's always been that way. I have no idea why. I'll worry about Yearby and Darling when they miss a class.

This thread is just dumb. Cook is enrolled because FSU started classes already on Monday.

Yearby and Darling aren't because UM doesn't start classes until Monday.

The end.

I'm telling you. Something is goin in behind the scenes. They would of been enrolled by now. You don't check into your dorms the day class starts.

Advertisement
Let's use some logic, shall we?

Dalvin Cook, a teammate of Yearby and Darling is ALREADY enrolled and taking classes at FSU -a couple hundred miles away.

Joe Yearby and Trevor Darling, teammates of Dalvin Cook, are not enrolled and taking classes at UM - a few miles away.

This tells me that Yearby and Darling are having second thoughts about enrolling at UM.

There are no transcript issues. If there were, how does Cook get into a school hours away, and the other two can't get into school minutes away?

Ray I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you.. go grab your checkbook.. you seem to gullible for Recruiting stay on the football board.

Advertisement
This thread is just dumb. Cook is enrolled because FSU started classes already on Monday.

Yearby and Darling aren't because UM doesn't start classes until Monday.

The end.

You're right! No worries... Them being so close to campus allows them to check in at a later date as opposed to Berrios... I wanted to avoid the congested halls so I always checked in the day of the semester... This boys may check in by tomorrow night...

UF got Powell cleared in one night and yet........

UF had like 75 players arrested under urban. Look at James Wilder at FSU. he would have been kicked out of miami. they play by different set of rules. State school v. private institution.

Does anyone know what the article on rivals is saying about yearby and darling?

Advertisement
The quotes on CS story is from Darling saying he was on campus and is moving into the Dorms today, and YEarby is moving in tommorow. Says the hold up WAS transcripts from their High Schools that UM was waiting on.

If true, then it would make sense that maybe something similar happened with Powell, and the kid just used it as an excuse to bail.

Advertisement
The quotes on CS story is from Darling saying he was on campus and is moving into the Dorms today, and YEarby is moving in tommorow. Says the hold up WAS transcripts from their High Schools that UM was waiting on.

If true, then it would make sense that maybe something similar happened with Powell, and the kid just used it as an excuse to bail.

SHUT

THE ****

UP

WITH THAT

Yeah its "sh8t". It was widely reported that Powell had some delay on his transcript, and brainiacs like you said it was bullsh*t. Now you have from the HORSE'S MOUTH, that BOTH Darling and Yearby had delays with their HS sending their transcript to UM, and yet you still call it bullsH8t.

You must be a F8cking clown, or just get off on looking for anything to b*tch about. Do you contribute ANYTHING to this board other than whining mopery and stupidity? Seriously, you should consider euthanizing yourself.

Now, now, now.... no name calling.

It's been widely reported that your hero told Powell to hold off on enrolling. I guess he must have stolen the transcripts in transit to ensure this. Meanwhile, the transcripts were so late, he enrolled at UF the next morning. So yes, it's complete bull****.

You know what, maybe Powell foresaw the delayed transcripts a couple of weeks in advance and began contacting UF then. I'm sure it had nothing to do with a suddenly difficult to find Golden flirting with PSU. That's a coincidence.

Now, do everyone a favor and shut the **** up with the same tired, lame, spin-cycle excuses and get your head out of Golden's substantial ***.

Last edited:
As per TayLew and Japcane they are both at UF.

However, they both moved in today and will start classes tomorrow.

Advertisement
Back