Yearby and Darling

Advertisement
They gone

218.gif

Advertisement
I saw somewhere in here they are supposed to be on campus on Monday don't know how reliable the source is

Advertisement
Has to do with winter break and when grades are final for the fall semester in Dade Public Schools. I believe today or early next week is last day of semester

Has to do with winter break and when grades are final for the fall semester in Dade Public Schools. I believe today or early next week is last day of semester

Dalvin is at FSU.. So why is it any diff for YEARB and Trevor

Advertisement
Advertisement

Did UM start the same time FSU did? Just asking? I'm in Tallahssee and classes started on Monday and end of add/drop was Thursday at midnight.
Anyone know what UM's is?

Did UM start the same time FSU did? Just asking? I'm in Tallahssee and classes started on Monday and end of add/drop was Thursday at midnight.
Anyone know what UM's is?

classes start on monday

Why didn't they come in like Berrios, McDermott, Young, etc. did. Cook took off to Tally so why couldn't they have came in like Berrios and others.

Advertisement
Back