Year 2 Cristomoron versus Manny

IamaCane4Life

Redshirt Freshman
In year 1 Cristomoron’ record 5-7 (3-5 conference) Manny Diaz 6-7 (4-4 conference)= MC- 8 million Manny Diaz 4 million salary

Year 2- Cristomoron will end season 7-5 (3-5 conference) Manny Diaz 8-3/(7-2 conference) MC- 8 million Manny Diaz- 4 million

Not saying Manny is a great coach, but is the salary worth it?

Advertisement
In year 1 Cristomoron’ record 5-7 (3-5 conference) Manny Diaz 6-7 (4-4 conference)= MC- 8 million Manny Diaz 4 million salary

Year 2- Cristomoron will end season 7-5 (3-5 conference) Manny Diaz 8-3/(7-2 conference) MC- 8 million Manny Diaz- 4 million

I'm not 100% confident we get to 7-5.

LANE KIFFIN

Advertisement

BC is 6-3 and has won 5 straight. I wouldn’t count them as a W after losing 3 straight in Boston in late November.

Yeah, but the culture. LOL

Advertisement

Who said caveman is finishing 7-5? You’re giving him too much credit. Think he can win one more game?

Advertisement
Years 3-4 for Mario won’t get any easier, either, especially if he strikes out at the QB position in the portal.
Unless we get the hometown kid that's QB at Tulane I wouldn't get my hopes up. Just look at who he brought in at Oregon from the portal (Brown from Boston College)

Advertisement
Manny was a bad leader.

But Manny was infinitely more receptive to adapting. He saw Enos style was ***, and got Lashlee (a different system).

Mario saw Gattis was ***, and went to the same exact style apparently.

Manny also didn't have 1/10th of the resources that Mario has. Idk if it makes a difference for Manny, but it's a factor that needs to be mentioned.

Advertisement
Back