Pro Wrestling WWE MEGA THREAD

They might keep Prichard around so he doesn't go to AEW, but he's the only person after Dunn that would get let go with HHH in charge of creative.
I bet he leaves on his own.

And they would let him. I'm a lil bittersweet on this one. Maybe he isn't as bad as we all think he is without Vince breathing down his back, maybe he's a yes man. Time will tell. I feel though if he leaves, I see him going to TNA or NWA before AEW.

Advertisement
Paul E.
Stephanie
HHH

That's the Roman Triumvirate of wrestling. You know Paul will prolly end up being HHH and Steph's version of JR. Man, WWE is actually gonna be great again.

Vince should stay in an unofficial advisory role.

He's still better at identifying star power than anyone. Even when the smarks complain about his "chosen ones," he is almost always proven right with time.

I bet he leaves on his own.

And they would let him. I'm a lil bittersweet on this one. Maybe he isn't as bad as we all think he is without Vince breathing down his back, maybe he's a yes man. Time will tell. I feel though if he leaves, I see him going to TNA or NWA before AEW.
Stephanie was the reason he was fired last time. She can’t stand him but it would be foolish to fire him now , they need all hands on deck with creative. Michael Hayes , Bruce , HHH and Paulie is a pretty nice group with Hunter leading the charge. **** they should bring back The Road Dogg since he’s doing better, he’s a smart cat.

I’m not a watcher of todays product but I really dug what HHH was doing with Nxt, it was by far the best product going when he had control.

Advertisement
Stephanie was the reason he was fired last time. She can’t stand him but it would be foolish to fire him now , they need all hands on deck with creative. Michael Hayes , Bruce , HHH and Paulie is a pretty nice group with Hunter leading the charge. **** they should bring back The Road Dogg since he’s doing better, he’s a smart cat.

I’m not a watcher of todays product but I really dug what HHH was doing with Nxt, it was by far the best product going when he had control.
And creative will always be limited as long as they are a public company. I understand cashing in, but man that felt like a deal with the devil when Vince did it. As a private company they could go as far as they felt they needed…but the lack of true competition allowed WWE to go with a safer product. They got comfortable and I think that’s why Vince figured a limited downside in going public. I have to believe he wouldn’t do it again if he could go back.

And creative will always be limited as long as they are a public company. I understand cashing in, but man that felt like a deal with the devil when Vince did it. As a private company they could go as far as they felt they needed…but the lack of true competition allowed WWE to go with a safer product. They got comfortable and I think that’s why Vince figured a limited downside in going public. I have to believe he wouldn’t do it again if he could go back.
Aren’t they about to go Tv 14 ?

As defiant as Vince has been, he’s 76 years old, a physical shell of his old rodied self. He has six grandchildren; three boys, three girls. And don’t forget Linda. Why put them through all that?

Maybe he’s ill, maybe instead of ‘**** em!’ he‘s saying ‘**** it!’. Too many skeletons to dig up.

Get a couple last big pops and then shack up at his mansion and enjoy life.

Advertisement
Paul E.
Stephanie
HHH

That's the Roman Triumvirate of wrestling. You know Paul will prolly end up being HHH and Steph's version of JR. Man, WWE is actually gonna be great again.
Until NBC buys them and puts a Jim Herd in charge of the division.

Who watching summerslam??
Dakota Kai and Io Shirai are back and a stable with Bayley

Trips ain't ******* around. He gonna get back all his peeps. Watch. All those NXT guys wrestling with their buddies in AEW are taking notice.

Who watching summerslam??
Dakota Kai and Io Shirai are back and a stable with Bayley

Trips ain't ******* around. He gonna get back all his peeps. Watch. All those NXT guys wrestling with their buddies in AEW are taking notice.
Not sure why Bayley came out first... she's the bigger star... just kinda killed the pop for the other two.... Have to wait and see where this angle goes...

Advertisement
Not sure why Bayley came out first... she's the bigger star... just kinda killed the pop for the other two.... Have to wait and see where this angle goes...
That’s two years out, at least. All of those guys are likely under three year deals. Who knows what entity will own WWE in 2024, and whether Levesque will still be in control then.

Advertisement
1673237141706.png

And now Steph has stepped down, again. Rumors swirling that H's might not be around. Vince forcing a sale to the Saudis because they are the only potential buyers who will allow for him to stay on running the company.

Vince settling all family business.

Advertisement
Back