WTF!!?? No Fine or Suspension for Rudolph?? GTFOH

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is far beyond absurd and ridiculous ....and is not about race BUT....

How can any reasonable person reviewing the events that occured justify not also punishing him for his role in this travesty

Agreed. Mason participated in the scrum and should be held accountable for his part.

Advertisement
I guess Rudolph landing on top of Garrett, attempting to pull Garrett’s helmet off then kicking him in the groin doesn’t matter? Myles Garrett was gonna snatch that helmet then hit mason with it anyway huh? 🧐🤔
I gotta look at it again for the groin stuff.

Rudolph is gonna get fined. Troy Vincent still might be a racist though. 🤪

Snark (and Gheyturd hatred aside), the real "injustice" in the penalty phase here is Pouncey. He should've received no more than 2 games and probably even had that reduced to 1 game upon appeal.

Advertisement
LOL, again, Rudolph didn't get "driven to the ground", Garrett actually did a 180 and Rudolph landed on top of Him. I could see if Garrett suplexed Him and slammed Him on His head, but that wasn't the case at all.
Your absolutely right. Let's stop the lies and just watch the video. RUDOLPH literally landed on GARRETT when they went down. You can literally hear Aikman say Rudolph didn't like being tackled. TACKLED. Rudolph threw 3 or 4 picks and lost a game to a divisional rival. The hit didn't **** his off. We see that week after week. It was soft *** hit. After the tackle he immediately goes after the helmet. Then things escalate when Rudolph kicked him in the nuts. Watch the video. Not defending the helmet swing at all. Garrett should be suspended. But so should Rudolph. Also let's stop treating him like some "inoccent" victim.

*Note: Read more of the board and see that alot of these points were already made. Not trying to steal anyone's thunder. The video link is for a much longer video and more replays.

When he drove him into the ground didn’t he stay on top of him as well or did Rudolph end up on top?

Edit: I just rewatched it. It was a suplex not a drive. I don’t blame Rudolph for going after him one bit. And if Garrett punched Rudolph out, that would be fine too but the helmet to the head, after Garrett ripped it off his head is not part of the game.
I perhaps was imprecise. True. He took him down and Rudolph landed on his shoulder. Rudolph obv wasn’t too keen on that. I totally get that feeling. Saying anyone is an instigator misses the point of mutual combat in football. It is only when it goes beyond the bounds of what is even arguably football that people start getting suspensions. I am just thinking. Not arguing with you.

Last edited:
Rudolph didn't get "driven to ground", Garrett actually did a 180 and Rudolph landed on top of Him...in wrestling we call that "taking your opponent to ground safely".

I think the whole thing started because of one big misunderstanding...Rudolph threw the ball so late that Garrett wasn't aware that He threw the ball, and Rudolph wasn't aware that Garrett didn't know He threw the ball.

But make no mistake, Rudolph started it. and Garrett finished it!!!
I perhaps was imprecise. True. He took him down and Rudolph landed on his shoulder. Rudolph obv wasn’t too keen on that. I totally get that feeling.

I also agree that it might have been a misunderstanding to start.

I don’t get anyone thinking, “well you did a minor thing so now I will smash a helmet into your head” and just say, “well you started it.” Judge Whopner would not agree. The crazy helmet swing doesn’t elevate or make the initial stuff worse than it was.

But we all have opinions. Maybe I am wrong. Save for pouncey. He should be suspended indefinitely just for being him.

This isn’t a good decision by the league I don’t think. Refs missing the first shove and penalizing the retaliatory is pretty common, but reviewing the whole incident on video and failing to do something to all parties is going to draw a lot of scrutiny.

Advertisement
I would also say that 1970s and 1980s football wouldn’t make as big a deal out of this. But we don’t live back then anymore.

Everyone involved has culpability. He should absolutely be suspended.
Dude, if Andre Johnson didn't get suspended for beating down Finnegan, why would this dude get suspended?

Advertisement
I perhaps was imprecise. True. He took him down and Rudolph landed on his shoulder. Rudolph obv wasn’t too keen on that. I totally get that feeling. Saying anyone is an instigator misses the point of mutual combat in football. It is only when it goes beyond the bounds of what is even arguably football that people start getting suspensions. I am just thinking. Not arguing with you.
Sorry, I wasn’t trying to argue either. Lol. I’m still trying to sort the activities out.

Garrett was going to get flagged for late hit but Rudolph wanted to retaliate on his own and all **** breaks loose. Garrett needs to be extra suspended. Rudolph should miss a game for concussion protocol. In this instance I think they should be able to avoid his contract and cut Garrett. In closing *** em

Advertisement
Your absolutely right. Let's stop the lies and just watch the video. RUDOLPH literally landed on GARRETT when they went down. You can literally hear Aikman say Rudolph didn't like being tackled. TACKLED. Rudolph threw 3 or 4 picks and lost a game to a divisional rival. The hit didn't **** his off. We see that week after week. It was soft *** hit. After the tackle he immediately goes after the helmet. Then things escalate when Rudolph kicked him in the nuts. Watch the video. Not defending the helmet swing at all. Garrett should be suspended. But so should Rudolph. Also let's stop treating him like some "inoccent" victim.

*Note: Read more of the board and see that alot of these points were already made. Not trying to steal anyone's thunder. The video link is for a much longer video and more replays.

9E3F2C97-E2DE-40F6-9574-27090132B631.png
05CBDEC9-DCF2-4B55-BA04-BB9E51A594A1.png

No, it's not. Garrett was in the process of getting penalized for a late hit, then stayed on top of him (and is talking **** while doing that) . When Rudolph grabbed the BACK of his helmet. Get's up and grab's his face mask. The rest is history..... Animal.. That piece of garbage has already been fined twice by the league for other shenanigans. Both of which were cheap shots. Delanie Walker & Trevor Siemian.) Incidentally, the only people like yourself taking his side (except for Max Kellerman) seem to be Black.. Maybe it is about race.

Lol; no he was not. The flag only came out AFTER Garrett ripped off his helmet. He ripped off his helmet b/c Rudolph was trying to yank off his, not push him off.

Garrett did what he did; he’s gotta live w that, but don’t try to change to dialogue. Rudolph instigated the matter, and Garrett took it to a whole new level and deserve his suspension.

Lol, Pouncey deserved to be suspended, but the last thing this league needs is offensive lineman who aren't losing their mind when their QB just got punked.
I said Pouncey should get a half game suspension and 1k fine that's it. I'll pick him first for my linemen every time in a pick up game. He's got the protector gene I love that. Don't give a **** about these foolish rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back