WTF!!?? No Fine or Suspension for Rudolph?? GTFOH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I can't stand the NFL, not because of anybody kneeling, or the inconsistent penalties by Refs/Commish.

I became a Dolphins fan when Jim Kiick came to Punta Gorda and spoke to my undefeated Junior High football team the 2nd year of the franchise, and we went as a team to an exhibition game against the Joe Namath led Jets. I made my three sons Fin fans before they could choose their own teams (They're still cursed with that). What ran me off was the Dolphins Front Office - that started way back in the Marino years. About 6 years ago, I just couldn't stanz it no more as Popeye used to say. Call me a fair weather fan if you will, but yearly disappointment over decades caught up with me. This year will be a great example - keep an eye on that short bus staff in the Dolphin Front office, watch the key draft choice, then watch what happens the next couple years with that guy. I mean they had Dan Freakin' Marino for 17 YEARS. Dan never got to buy...

Advertisement
Rudolph didn’t like that he got driven to the ground late.

Rudolph didn't get "driven to ground", Garrett actually did a 180 and Rudolph landed on top of Him...in wrestling we call that "taking your opponent to ground safely".

I think the whole thing started because of one big misunderstanding...Rudolph threw the ball so late that Garrett wasn't aware that He threw the ball, and Rudolph wasn't aware that Garrett didn't know He threw the ball.

But make no mistake, Rudolph started it. and Garrett finished it!!!

Yeah, welcome to 72 hours ago. Geezuz this place is filled with idiots & fake outrage. 🤦‍♂️

Rudolph didn’t like that he got driven to the ground late. Understandable. Rudolph retaliates by grabbing the back of Garrett’s helmet. If you stop everything there, no way anyone gets anything. It’s freaking football.

But Garrett rips off Rudolph’s helmet. Stop there and maybe Garrett just gets a penalty.

Rudolph gets up and is wtf wtf. Garrett goes cuckoo and uses a helmet as a weapon on a head in a league that is pretending to care about concussions as a big deal. League absolutely has to lower the boom on Garrett.

Lesson. Don’t rip off a helmet and use it as a weapon. Not a lot to ask. Also, don’t be a pouncey for obv reasons.
When he drove him into the ground didn’t he stay on top of him as well or did Rudolph end up on top?

Edit: I just rewatched it. It was a suplex not a drive. I don’t blame Rudolph for going after him one bit. And if Garrett punched Rudolph out, that would be fine too but the helmet to the head, after Garrett ripped it off his head is not part of the game.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Rudol
Rudolph didn't get "driven to ground", Garrett actually did a 180 and Rudolph landed on top of Him...in wrestling we call that "taking your opponent to ground safely".

I think the whole thing started because of one big misunderstanding...Rudolph threw the ball so late that Garrett wasn't aware that He threw the ball, and Rudolph wasn't aware that Garrett didn't know He threw the ball.

But make no mistake, Rudolph started it. and Garrett finished it!!!
Rudolph started it by getting hit late and driven into the ground.
You too are a fool.

What Rudolph did, happens in **** near every week when things get chippy. Helmets are grabbed, face masks pulled, punching, kicking, stomping all happens weekly, but what Garett did has never happened before, thus the punishment. If you suspend Rudolph’s soft a$$ than you definitely need to suspend DeCastro who slams Garett to the turf, & every other player than runs into the scrum pushing & shoving, because that’s basically what Rudolph did IMO.

No, it's not. Garrett was in the process of getting penalized for a late hit, then stayed on top of him (and is talking **** while doing that) . When Rudolph grabbed the BACK of his helmet. Get's up and grab's his face mask. The rest is history..... Animal.. That piece of garbage has already been fined twice by the league for other shenanigans. Both of which were cheap shots. Delanie Walker & Trevor Siemian.) Incidentally, the only people like yourself taking his side (except for Max Kellerman) seem to be Black.. Maybe it is about race.
Animal? Now the man is subhuman?

Advertisement
LOL, again, Rudolph didn't get "driven to the ground", Garrett actually did a 180 and Rudolph landed on top of Him. I could see if Garrett suplexed Him and slammed Him on His head, but that wasn't the case at all.
I just watched it again and you’re right, it was a suplex and Garrett did some shît on top of him too and then the thing starts with the helmet getting ripped off.

As I’ve said, I don’t blame Rudolph for going after him after that and ripping his helmet off and if Garrett punched him out then that would be fine too but the helmet to the head is beyond in the sport.

Advertisement
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-...ield-s-best-throws-on-TNF-vs-Steelers-Week-11

Let's be real Qbs are protected differently. Add the typical Joe Buck horror and suddenly it's the end of the world. We have seen the before. Antonio Smith got ONE GAME... He hit Ritchie with the crown of the helmet not the inside of the helmet. His hit was way more unprovoked. Rudolph continued repeatedly to go off after Garret. Kicked him in the groin. Punched him in the groin right before helmet swing. LET BE CRYSTAL there is no justification or rationalization that justy Miles Garret's actions. All I'm saying is Rudolph as big victim as he is being portrayed to be. He wrote a check he couldn't cash. The guy was frustrated about loosing to a divisional rival after having a terrible game and snapped. We're not going to talk about that though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back