WTF!!?? No Fine or Suspension for Rudolph?? GTFOH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why should Rudolph be fined. Because he thought of taking Garretts helnet off but didn't actually do it? C'mon man...

I dont know you but any logical person would see an instigator to be at fault also. Like I mentioned rewatch the video Rudolph hit him too during the melee

Advertisement
This is far beyond absurd and ridiculous ....and is not about race BUT....

How can any reasonable person reviewing the events that occured justify not also punishing him for his role in this travesty

Rudolph, clearly visible on the ground trying for G's helmet and kicking him while down.
some form of punishment is warranted.

I have already stated on posts that ALL involved should be punished accordingly. ( To the extent of their participation and deeds)

Nothing selective about my post at all.....only shock that ALL involved are not being punished

Rudolph wasn’t the primary aggressor.
He has a right to defend himself.

So his punishment here, like in any criminal court, should be nothing at all.

Advertisement
You left out Rudolph grabbed Garrett face mask and tried to rip his helmet off. Good try! Rudolph is the frat boy that starts a fight and then calls the cops after he takes the L

Sentence two states that Rudolph grabs at the back of Garrett’s helmet. If during that he also grabbed the face mask, okay. Your good try statement implies that I am advocating for one against the other. I am not. Reverse positions, I would say Rudolph needs to go.

I really don’t get your outrage at Rudolph and all the frat boy ad hominem attack stuff. Rudolph did something (failing to pull off a helmet with a weak attempt) that is unlikely to draw a flag. Garrett successfully and violently pulled off Rudolph’s helmet right in front of the ref which is always gonna get a flag. All that isn’t even relevant to the real issue.

Here is the real and only issue. Garrett did something that isn’t ever tolerated. That’s why he was suspended. Period. End of issue. Rudolph didn’t engage in that type of activity. So, no suspension. Pouncey did (kicking), so he did get suspended. NFL got it right. Surprisingly.

Rudolph, clearly visible on the ground trying for G's helmet and kicking him while down.
some form of punishment is warranted.
Trying and failing. He did use his leg to push Garrett away while Garrett was yanking his helmet off. None of that is suspension stuff. Garrett nor Rudolph.

The use of a helmet as a weapon? Yes. Pouncey kicking Garrett? Yes.

I don’t think pouncey should be suspended either.

Defense of others

Advertisement
Is anyone really watching the film?

There was no late hit. Mason landed on Garret.

I can see why the NFL did not suspend Rudolph. Now he did start the fight no doubt from my perspective. But it was only a football fight. Until Garret swings the helmet nothing happening except 15 yards game over.

Garret forever tainted over a forgettable unlikeable Rudolph. Sad.

pouncy also deserve games as he ramps up a level. He was not protecting his QB. He saw in his mind the green light to go animal. Some may see it as protection but the swing was so quick. Pouncy just wanted reason to swing fists and kick. Garret was no longer threat to the QB when Pouncy got involved. Notice the other Steelers OL not suspended.

Larry O gets the suspended game for the cheap shot after even though we all liked Rudolph laying on the ground. Well deserved.

again Rudolph stats the fight. He was not defending himself. He was angry over the performance. Garret just has no right to go Nucular.

First picture looks like he is going for his helmet back, unless his dik and balls are below his knees. Second picture looks like this is when Garrett has his helmet and pulling it off, Rudolf is fighting back and pushing back with his foot.
6F0E07AF-CB2A-48E9-9F51-A89FD1D94B3E.png

Come up with a blatant lie for this one too. This is hilarious.

Let me try, “Hey maaaaan, Mason’s fly was just open”.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Yeah that's it.. Garrett was just trying to survive.

You purposefully took my quote out of context and reacted to it in a framework in which I didn't state it, nor did it imply what you're representing it as in your response. That's uncalled for.

If you don't like my opinion, fine. However, please don't represent my words as something they're not.

Advertisement
I mean, he's going to be fined... are you upset it hasn't happened fast enough or that he didn't get suspended?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back