WTF, don’t play with us

Advertisement
People complain more about a deleted post or a thread ban than they do about actual points.
I said a few days ago in another thread.... Subjects, facts and the like don't matter, it's the excuse/obsession to crab, cry, complain, ***** ,moan and such that attracts a huge majority of posters here...
Believe me I come here a ton to read things but try as best I can to stay away from some of the flamefest type stuff that goes on ...
It's just as bad on youtube... I like to watch and participate in some of the shows that come on but their chat windows are just terrible... thankfully they have an ignore feature as well..

Advertisement
People complain more about a deleted post or a thread ban than they do about actual points.
I've gotta be honest here. It seems like you've got to either be really stupid or really trying to **** people off intentionally to get an infraction or post deletion around here. I base this purely on the stupidity of much of what I post and get away with (oh, and that ******* 15-0 guy, who really isn't so bad when he's not intentionally trying to be an *******).

It's hard to understand some of the whining, without the basis of the menstrual cycle as the only logical explanation.

instagram officer GIF

Advertisement
Did anybody else laught when he crashed or is that me just being a cold blooded first responder?
Just you. I was immediately worried for the people in the car. If he'd run into a telephone pole and no one else was involved, I would have laughed. But that looked scary as **** for the people in the car.

Advertisement
Can someone explain to a fellow Cane

Someone is *****ing about a thread that got closed, and the rest of us have taken to using this pointless thread to have a conversation about an ******* on a motorcycle who put the general public in danger in the process of landing himself in the next edition of the Darwin Awards series.

Not much going on these days.

Since I helped you out, any word on who the next OC or DC is going to be? I heard there is a thread where people are talking about that around here, but it seems to be reserved for unemployed sadistic perverts willing to leaf through thousands of pointless posts for every single tiny morsel of information, which is usually wrong.

Just you. I was immediately worried for the people in the car. If he'd run into a telephone pole and no one else was involved, I would have laughed. But that looked scary as **** for the people in the car.

Uou’ve seen the picture of the car, it looked like it had a head on with another car. Now I don’t know the extent of the injuries of the people in the car, but there’s no way they didn’t get injured. And that’s what the reports say. Thank God they weren’t school kids, or for that matter any other people at that crosswalk when he went through it.

I read it was non life-threatening injuries for the people in the car.

I'm guessing the motorcycle dude was high as f*ck because it doesn't make a lot of sense to drive 120 mph down a busy road- especially when the police aren't in pursuit.

The shameful thing is the news channel trying to get ratings by showing it live. They are disgusting vultures feeding on the carcass of a morally bankrupt society. Fortunately the motorcyclist "only" hit a sedan, if he'd hit an innocent child trying to cross the street, the news channel would have broadcast someone's kid literally being dismembered on live TV.

Advertisement
Uou’ve seen the picture of the car, it looked like it had a head on with another car. Now I don’t know the extent of the injuries of the people in the car, but there’s no way they didn’t get injured. And that’s what the reports say. Thank God they weren’t school kids, or for that matter any other people at that crosswalk when he went through it.
It looks worse than it probably was for them because of the force that bike was traveling with unless they were somehow hit by debris. Bikes are small so 9/10 all that energy coming forward would be localized the front passanger side of the vehicle. They probably were just shook and had a case of whip lash. I’ve unfortunately been to 3 similar accidents. All injuries to the patient in the car were similar, biker not so much.

You can never be sure though.

I read it was non life-threatening injuries for the people in the car.

I'm guessing the motorcycle dude was high as f*ck because it doesn't make a lot of sense to drive 120 mph down a busy road- especially when the police aren't in pursuit.

The shameful thing is the news channel trying to get ratings by showing it live. They are disgusting vultures feeding on the carcass of a morally bankrupt society. Fortunately the motorcyclist "only" hit a sedan, if he'd hit an innocent child trying to cross the street, the news channel would have broadcast someone's kid literally being dismembered on live TV.
It looks bad because the bike had so much energy behind it that it demolished the passenger side but a bike is so small it was probably localized at that point.

It looks worse than it probably was for them because of the force that bike was traveling with unless they were somehow hit by debris. Bikes are small so 9/10 all that energy coming forward would be localized the front passanger side of the vehicle. They probably were just shook and had a case of whip lash. I’ve unfortunately been to 3 similar accidents. All injuries to the patient in the car were similar, biker not so much.

You can never be sure though.
Fortunately, we've come a long way in designing and building cars to withstand these types of impacts. When I saw it, I was like, "thank God they hit the front of the passenger side, hope there was only a driver in the car". It's possible that there was enough energy to push the dash/engine into the passenger compartment and cause more major injuries though. You're got more experience, and I hope you're right.

IJS, it would have been way better if the guy had been decapitated by a running into the side of a semi trailer. Then, I would have laughed.

Advertisement
Back