WTF, don’t play with us

Advertisement
Thank you sir. I was wondering what all that complaining was about. Now it all makes sense:hh9beelfgeoezuwg.jpg:

Regarding your question, I wish I know the answer but I have a feeling that even Mario himself doesn't know for sure what the answer is yet. But I can tell this much: The OC will have an offensive coaching background and the DC will have a defensive coaching background. I hope this helped.
That does narrow it down significantly. Thank you, and bless you good man. Have an excellent evening!

Advertisement
Funny what gets "Moderated" on CIS.

I posted a picture of a prized possession in the ‘Happy MLK Day” thread. I get a notice it was “Political”, removed and I couldn’t repost on that thread and got a -1 point what ever that is. I asked Andrew why, no response.

This was an Original pin with MLK’s image and his “I have Dream” quote. It was used during the Poor People’s March in 1968 for better housing and employment opportunities. Seemed appropriate using an image from the times and the history he was famous for.

I mean MLK Day, “C’Mon Man.” I’d expect that on a Bama or Georgia Forum, but our Canes site?
That speaks volumes about the people who run this site.

Advertisement
@felix
Let me say that I appreciate your service and get to work with a lot of combat medics with SWAT and being assigned to a narcotics unit.

We utilize both doubled-up marked units and undercovers and have access a lot of the time to aviation; however, there is no golden bullet when it comes to apprehending criminals that flee in vehicles.

Aviation does have its limitations in some areas of our location due to tree cover and their older technology. Sometimes the UCs will have to correct aviation on which streets.

Thankfully, we have a VERY high success rate in apprehensions, but it takes all of us working together.

@felix
Let me say that I appreciate your service and get to work with a lot of combat medics with SWAT and being assigned to a narcotics unit.

We utilize both doubled-up marked units and undercovers and have access a lot of the time to aviation; however, there is no golden bullet when it comes to apprehending criminals that flee in vehicles.

Aviation does have its limitations in some areas of our location due to tree cover and their older technology. Sometimes the UCs will have to correct aviation on which streets.

Thankfully, we have a VERY high success rate in apprehensions, but it takes all of us working together.
Wait a few years until the newly mandated kill switches get out on the streets.

I read up on those with the Biden administration, but doubt they will ever happen. They had kill switches on the newer model Chevy’s with On-Star. On-star won’t activate unless vehicle is stopped, even if it’s stolen.

Wait a few years until the newly mandated kill switches get out on the streets.
I read up on those with the Biden wadministration, but doubt they will ever happen. They had kill switches on the newer model Chevy’s with On-Star. On-star won’t activate unless vehicle is stopped, even if it’s stolen.

Advertisement
I was a Combat Medic for 3 tours and I just don’t find any humor in unnecessary carnage. You can never outrun the police, they have helicopters.
It’s probably different when you’re patients are wearing the same uniform u are.

It got moved to the OT board on Tuesday. It was left on the main board all day, which does seem very anti-MLK.

Advertisement
Just saw something like this happen in front of me the other day. Drunk guy stopped his car in the middle of the intersection and the motorcycle crashed right into it. Hope he’s alive🤦🏾‍♂️

Advertisement
Back