WTF, don’t play with us

As far as the motorcyclist, who is for sure dead, my only regret is that he lost consciousness as soon as he hit that car, the forces were so great his neck probably snapped back instantly upon impact. Too bad he didn’t linger so he could feel the pain and his hundreds of broken bones.

Fūck him all to **** and back. Zero sympathy from me, only hatred.
motorcyclist notwithstanding, seek help

Advertisement
motorcyclist notwithstanding, seek help

Motorcyclists notwithstanding? Motorcyclist is the whole point.

I don’t need to seek help. You need to seek help if you can’t see that there’s so many people walking around with so little care for others’ lives, then I don’t know what to tell you.

Thousands are killed every day due to reckless disregard or willful malfeasance. Why don’t you write them up to get help. I’m not the one indulging my baser instincts and killing people

I’ll say it again, I’m just sorry he didn’t suffer on his way out. Fūck him.

Advertisement
Motorcyclists notwithstanding? Motorcyclist is the whole point.

I don’t need to seek help. You need to seek help if you can’t see that there’s so many people walking around with so little care for others’ lives, then I don’t know what to tell you.

Thousands are killed every day due to reckless disregard or willful malfeasance. Why don’t you write them up to get help. I’m not the one indulging my baser instincts and killing people

I’ll say it again, I’m just sorry he didn’t suffer on his way out. Fūck him.
Imagine it’s your wife and kids in that car. The ******* on the motorcycle can rot in ****.

Advertisement
Funny what gets "Moderated" on CIS.

I posted a picture of a prized possession in the ‘Happy MLK Day” thread. I get a notice it was “Political”, removed and I couldn’t repost on that thread and got a -1 point what ever that is. I asked Andrew why, no response.

This was an Original pin with MLK’s image and his “I have Dream” quote. It was used during the Poor People’s March in 1968 for better housing and employment opportunities. Seemed appropriate using an image from the times and the history he was famous for.

I mean MLK Day, “C’Mon Man.” I’d expect that on a Bama or Georgia Forum, but our Canes site?

fiserv forum nba GIF by Milwaukee Bucks

Advertisement
Advertisement

I posted a picture of a prized possession in the ‘Happy MLK Day” thread. I get a notice it was “Political”, removed and I couldn’t repost on that thread and got a -1 point what ever that is. I asked Andrew why, no response.

This was an Original pin with MLK’s image and his “I have Dream” quote. It was used during the Poor People’s March in 1968 for better housing and employment opportunities. Seemed appropriate using an image from the times and the history he was famous for.

I mean MLK Day, “C’Mon Man.” I’d expect that on a Bama or Georgia Forum, but our Canes site?
the moderation on this site is only in moderation

the moderation on this site is only in moderation
0A0150F5-B89A-43DB-A26F-8FD007BD7390.gif

Advertisement
Back