WR rotation

Wow, people seem to get off topic quickly. We all have the same desire to the wonderland. Point JT4 has a knack to get open, but idk if Rosier has chemistry with the new guy with the lack of practice time.

Advertisement
I love the rotation....it keeps them all working hard to stay in the field...it also keeps them fresh....its a long season.

hughhoney and Tony Perps continuing to cower like children with their down-votes instead of actually making a salient point.

I'll never understand people who think they're nailing it when they do that stuff.

It's the clearest sign of a loser.

Same.

Once this thread got even a tad bit heavy you cowered and started posting time-wasting garbage.

Typical.

We don't expect anything more from you and Tony Perps.

Nothing but down-voting cowards.

This thread never got heavy. You kept making tangential points away from what I was saying. That's called a straw man argument, and you weren't even good at that because those straw men weren't even good points either. Go back to the kiddie table.

Advertisement
Thomas gets open consistently. The ball just isn’t thrown his way.
He had his man beat real bad two plays before Berrios’ 3rd down catch on the final drive.

It’s only a matter of time before he makes a big play.

I watched the skycam version of last drive and Thomas did beat his man but he wasn't open the safety was there also it would've been a tight window, risky throw to make.

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but where do you get that footage? [MENTION=8636]CaneandAbel[/MENTION]

espn3. Its not perfect but its good enough to see most of what the qb is seeing
Slim Jim SkyCam - #13 Miami vs. Florida State (Football) - WatchESPN

Holy Shït, dude...this is awesome!Been missing out!

Richt was begging for more speed all of last season and now we have Harley and Thomas and I haven't seen one go route to either. FSU can neutralize that speed but we have no one left that can. These guys need to be in the game.

To me, it isn't the lack of go routes. It's the lack of screens (sinorice moss vs FSU comes to mind!). Get these quick, shifty guys the ball and let them make guys miss. Esp with how well our WRs block down field.

This is a conversation for another thread, but I am really not a fan of mark Richt the play caller.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s early in the season I expect to see more Harley and Thomas moving forward. Thomas has 2 catches yesterday and the one on the slant he immediately broke away from his defender. I expect these guys to become bigger parts in the offense as the season progresses.

I've been a big Larry Cager fan, but he hasn't shown any dog. He doesn't go after footballs like he should with his size. Seems like he concedes too easily on high throws, and I think I saw him short arm a ball late in the game.

I like Cager too, but yesterday he showed the competitiveness of Bruce Seldon vs Mike Tyson

Advertisement
Cager didn't look good yesterday. I would of like to see Harley and Langham more. Langham is our Benjamin clone that isn't being use right until last night on the Td catch.

Advertisement
Whatever you choose to call that route, he made a quick move at the line and ran straight down the field.

Just because you're fast doesnt mean you are any good at running a go route.

Clueless message board fanboys don't understand this.

Bet you guys were shocked to see Jeff Thomas run in a straight line against Syracuse. Really difficult, huh?

He didn’t run a fly route you idiot.

Straight to name calling. No need to be salty dog.

The appropriate epithet was at the end of the post, not the beginning. Maybe you should figure out what “straight” means (and learn to use a comma at the same time).

You whine about “subtantive posts” and then respond with that. Comical. No wonder you supported Golden well into 2015.

I’m glad Thomas has stepped up and improved. We really needed it, because no WR other than Richards has been able to get open consistently.

Last edited:
Just realized doppelgänger was banned. That is so wrong.

Moderators are proving what exactly by banning him?

With little to know profanity he eviscerated all-comers weak arguments, intelligently, and he got banned?

I didn’t agree with his point on Thomas, but was it ban worthy? Not in the slightest.

Advertisement
Clueless message board fanboys don't understand this.

Bet you guys were shocked to see Jeff Thomas run in a straight line against Syracuse. Really difficult, huh?

He didn’t run a fly route you idiot.

Straight to name calling. No need to be salty dog.

The appropriate epithet was at the end of the post, not the beginning. Maybe you should figure out what “straight” means (and learn to use a comma at the same time).

You whine about “subtantive posts” and then respond with that. Comical. No wonder you supported Golden well into 2015.

I’m glad Thomas has stepped up and improved. We really needed it, because no WR other than Richards has been able to get open consistently.

I did? That's news to me. Would love for you to prove it, but first waiting for you to say what the **** kind of route you think that was.

And I'll use a comma when I feel like using a comma. Love it when burger flippers criticize my punctuation, hope it makes you feel better about yourself.

Just realized doppelgänger was banned. That is so wrong.

Moderators are proving what exactly by banning him?

With little to know profanity he eviscerated all-comers weak arguments, intelligently, and he got banned?

I didn’t agree with his point on Thomas, but was it ban worthy? Not in the slightest.

Pretty sure he was banned for being an annoying faqqit

Advertisement
Back