WR rotation

Thomas gets open consistently. The ball just isn’t thrown his way.
He had his man beat real bad two plays before Berrios’ 3rd down catch on the final drive.

It’s only a matter of time before he makes a big play.

I watched the skycam version of last drive and Thomas did beat his man but he wasn't open the safety was there also it would've been a tight window, risky throw to make.

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but where do you get that footage? [MENTION=8636]CaneandAbel[/MENTION]

espn3. Its not perfect but its good enough to see most of what the qb is seeing
Slim Jim SkyCam - #13 Miami vs. Florida State (Football) - WatchESPN

Advertisement
He had his man beat real bad two plays before Berrios’ 3rd down catch on the final drive.

I watched the skycam version of last drive and Thomas did beat his man but he wasn't open the safety was there also it would've been a tight window, risky throw to make.
Where can u watch the skycam view?

Where can u watch the skycam view?

Thanks bruh!

What happened to Richards late yesterday he wasn't in at all during the last drive. Also On the last drive we ran 4 plays where the receivers on the field were Cager, Harley and Thomas.

I'm guessing maybe Richt had his best blocking receivers in, knowing he was going to run the ball. Then left them in to fool FSU. They (and the announcers) seemed surprised that we threw on that last play instead of positioning the ball for a FG attempt.

What happened to Richards late yesterday he wasn't in at all during the last drive. Also On the last drive we ran 4 plays where the receivers on the field were Cager, Harley and Thomas.

I'm guessing maybe Richt had his best blocking receivers in, knowing he was going to run the ball. Then left them in to fool FSU. They (and the announcers) seemed surprised that we threw on that last play instead of positioning the ball for a FG attempt.

Cager needs to be on the bench. The guy finds a way NOT to make plays.

Advertisement
Richt was begging for more speed all of last season and now we have Harley and Thomas and I haven't seen one go route to either. FSU can neutralize that speed but we have no one left that can. These guys need to be in the game.

I don't know why this is a tough concept for people to understand.

Jeff Thomas clearly isn't ready to play a lot of snaps. Harley is more polished so he plays a few more snaps than Thomas.

But otherwise they're not going to get a lot of run when we've got Richards, Berrios, Cager, etc.

This is just like the N'kosi Perry obsession despite the fact that the kid clearly wasn't ready to play.

Richt was begging for more speed all of last season and now we have Harley and Thomas and I haven't seen one go route to either. FSU can neutralize that speed but we have no one left that can. These guys need to be in the game.

Jeff Thomas clearly isn't ready to play a lot of snaps. Harley is more polished so he plays a few more snaps than Thomas.

But otherwise they're not going to get a lot of run when we've got Richards, Berrios, Cager, etc.

This is just like the N'kosi Perry obsession despite the fact that the kid clearly wasn't ready to play.

There couldn't be a worse analogy than Perry. Asking for a go route here and there to stretch the field is not akin to starting a true freshman QB.

There couldn't be a worse analogy than Perry. Asking for a go route here and there to stretch the field is not akin to starting a true freshman QB.

Have you watched any games this year?

Thomas has had about 4-5 touches or memorable moments and he played slow and/or fell down each time.

The kid is not ready to contribute for a contending team.

The analogy is perfect for this clueless fan base who continually asks to see more plays for guys who aren't ready.

We really don't have a lot of good options at this point.

Cager... playing tentative and scared
Harley....given lots of opportunities the first couple games and showed hands of stone and lack of ball awareness. Good downfield blocker though.
Thomas....looks like a true freshman
Mullins....hasn't looked good
Richards...awesome but not 100%
Berrios....playing like an animal
Langham....solid when given reps

That's it. Clearly our top 3 needs to be Richards, Berrios, and Langham. After that or when one of those guys is hurt the options are less than ideal. I think #4 and #5 should be Harley and Thomas. At least Harley can block and clearly he plays hard.

Advertisement
Remember this same FSU defense held Bama to like 10 points. They lost b/c of their special teams play

Have you watched any games this year?

Thomas has had about 4-5 touches or memorable moments and he played slow and/or fell down each time.

The kid is not ready to contribute for a contending team.

The analogy is perfect for this clueless fan base who continually asks to see more plays for guys who aren't ready.

Ok ****head, not sure why you're in such a ****y mood but I don't feel like getting into it with you. I'm not asking for Harley or Thomas to start, and they are already seeing the field. Delaney didn't look too good in the beginning of the season either. Who woulda thought that guys might show improvement throughout the year?

I've been a big Larry Cager fan, but he hasn't shown any dog. He doesn't go after footballs like he should with his size. Seems like he concedes too easily on high throws, and I think I saw him short arm a ball late in the game.

Ok ****head, not sure why you're in such a ****y mood but I don't feel like getting into it with you. I'm not asking for Harley or Thomas to start, and they are already seeing the field. Delaney didn't look too good in the beginning of the season either. Who woulda thought that guys might show improvement throughout the year?

****head? ****y mood?

The truth is that you just don't know what you're talking about and react like this when told so.

Advertisement
I've been a big Larry Cager fan, but he hasn't shown any dog. He doesn't go after footballs like he should with his size. Seems like he concedes too easily on high throws, and I think I saw him short arm a ball late in the game.

Starting to look more like Lance Leggett unfortunately.

Delaney didn't look too good in the beginning of the season either. Who woulda thought that guys might show improvement throughout the year?

Dee Delaney plays because he has to. Whether he's good or bad. Doesn't matter. We don't have any depth or other options.

We have bodies and options at receiver.

Try watching games or maybe knowing more about what you're watching.

Starting to look more like Lance Leggett unfortunately.

He's been pretty good on those 5 yard in routes where Rosier just hits in the chest as he's falling. But anything else, and he looks listless and timid.

Advertisement

Just because you're fast doesnt mean you are any good at running a go route.

****head? ****y mood?

The truth is that you just don't know what you're talking about and react like this when told so.

You're comparing starting a true freshman QB who was a summer enrollee to a true freshman wide receiver (who is already playing) running a go route. And you think you're the one who knows what you're talking about? LMAO.

You're comparing starting a true freshman QB who was a summer enrollee to a true freshman wide receiver (who is already playing) running a go route. And you think you're the one who knows what you're talking about? LMAO.

Now you're just flailing and avoiding the point to save face.

The love for Jeff Thomas is the exact same as the love for N'kosi Perry.

Clueless message board fans who fall in love with high school highlight tapes showing big plays against a bunch of scrubs.

The fact that you have responded like this proves my original point.

You're clueless.

Advertisement
Back