WR Rayshawn Jenkins commits to UM

Canesbball

Bran
Apparently saying he's gonna flip to us after he visits. TIFWIW. He'd be coming in as a safety it seems.

Last edited:
Advertisement
If we win this weekend, I dont think we will have much to worry about in the recruiting arena. As long as we dont get the Moni treatment from the NCAA, we will be fine.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Guy was a former QB and is a hurdler. Nice resume as an athlete.

Advertisement
Guy was a former QB and is a hurdler. Nice resume as an athlete.

Won the SPARQ award at a regional event, too.

I can't link the film right now, but it's up on YouTube. Two things I noticed: more athletic than fast, big hands, seemed to have good instincts. Converted QBs are usually naturals (Brandon McGee being the biggest exception) so he can probably help at a couple different spots.

Advertisement
What school this cat go to? If it's Admiral Farragut Academy, then I found it on Youtube.

Edit: Nevermind.

I'm sick of all these athletic not fast safeties. I want guys who play Hash to Hash and can separate the ball from the receiver when necessary. I am not even talking about Sean Taylor type guys because he is a once in a life time type player. I'm talking about a Kenny Phillips, Mo Sikes type player. We need to start creating turnovers. I am well aware that a lot of it is predicated on the D-Line, but I get sick to my stomach watching our DB's.

I absolutely loathe Mike Williams. Everytime I see him do that stupid dance on 3rd down only to be beat by playing 10 yards off, then running backwards five yards when the ball is snapped. Gets turned around in coverage and can't tackle to save his life.

I can't believe I am saying this, but I prefer to watch DVD than this guy. At Least DVD was fast. He didn't get beat often in coverage, and he can run stride for stride with any receiver.

****! I want to see 8 DB's in this class and just let them ball out! Why is it so hard to recruit these type of kids! They are everywhere in Florida and yet none are currently on our roster.

Rant ended.

I'm sick of all these athletic not fast safeties. I want guys who play Hash to Hash and can separate the ball from the receiver when necessary. I am not even talking about Sean Taylor type guys because he is a once in a life time type player. I'm talking about a Kenny Phillips, Mo Sikes type player. We need to start creating turnovers. I am well aware that a lot of it is predicated on the D-Line, but I get sick to my stomach watching our DB's.

I absolutely loathe Mike Williams. Everytime I see him do that stupid dance on 3rd down only to be beat by playing 10 yards off, then running backwards five yards when the ball is snapped. Gets turned around in coverage and can't tackle to save his life.

I can't believe I am saying this, but I prefer to watch DVD than this guy. At Least DVD was fast. He didn't get beat often in coverage, and he can run stride for stride with any receiver.

****! I want to see 8 DB's in this class and just let them ball out! Why is it so hard to recruit these type of kids! They are everywhere in Florida and yet none are currently on our roster.

Rant ended.

This kid looks fast and like he has great range, something both VT and Ray Ray seriously lack. (Ray Ray moreso which is why he should be at SLB but that's another debate). He's also got great size which is a plus as well.

Thanks Canes. My previous post had Nothing to do with this kid. I just needed to vent on our DB's and lack of impact players in the secondary for the last 8 seasons. This was just a semi-relevant platform

Advertisement
Back