WR Most Poised For a Breakout Season

Advertisement
I’m kinda bummed out KS is puttin in all that work alone. Kid looks the part, hope he gets the opportunity. He’s definitely got some skills.

I’m not sure X will get enough opportunities to surpass Harley. So it should be Smith

WR Most Poised For a Breakout Season:​

200.gif

Advertisement
Also this was not meant as any kind of disrespect towards X, I think he will excel this year. But imo, since we’re talking receivers who have great potential and are most ready to show out but have not yet broken out, Keyshawn’s path to that kind of season is easier/more attainable than Restrepo’s. Mainly bc Harley has the slot on lock.

Regardless I’m ready to watch these underclassmen be given the opportunity to ball tf out.

Funny enough there was a clip posted on Twitter of him working out. Looking as quick as he’s ever been, but he’s shown time and again we can’t trust him to be consistent and live up to the ranking.

Rooting for him cause he’s a Cane, but I would agree that ship has sailed for him.
There is absolutely zero doubt in my mind that Pope will look like the second coming of Santana moss in Fall ball in 30 days..Reports out of Greentree will be that the light has come on and he looks like a Day 2 NFL pick. But why the **** it never translates to actual games is beyond me.

WR Alvin Harper (ole heads will remember him from the Dallas Cowboys dynasty days; #2 WR alongside MIrvin) was a horrible practice player but showed up in games and Jimmy just let it ride and started him every game. Guess some guys just are who they are.

Advertisement
There is absolutely zero doubt in my mind that Pope will look like the second coming of Santana moss in Fall ball in 30 days..Reports out of Greentree will be that the light has come on and he looks like a Day 2 NFL pick. But why the **** it never translates to actual games is beyond me.

WR Alvin Harper (ole heads will remember him from the Dallas Cowboys dynasty days; #2 WR alongside MIrvin) was a horrible practice player but showed up in games and Jimmy just let it ride and started him every game. Guess some guys just are who they are.
He moved to the slot ( where he should’ve always been) and balled out in spring lol. I won’t buy it until I see it on Saturday's.

If I’m coach (which I’m not) we have some options in Smith, Redding, Restrepo, Brinson and Smith.

Harley and Rambo likely have two of the starting spots locked down.

We’ve seen what Pope and Wiggins can do on GameDay. Let’s get those 5 young guns more burn this year.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Funny enough there was a clip posted on Twitter of him working out. Looking as quick as he’s ever been, but he’s shown time and again we can’t trust him to be consistent and live up to the ranking.

Rooting for him cause he’s a Cane, but I would agree that ship has sailed for him.
His feet are moving ultra fast but he isn’t goin anywhere.

Advertisement
Back