WR Most Poised For a Breakout Season

Advertisement
**** it, Ill throw Redding name in the ring if pope is getting mentioned..
If he can improve his route running & ability to separate he'll be scary cuz Redding is a beast physically, I'll guess 2022 will be his breakout year.

I would rather our receivers post videos of them actually catching balls. My mom and neighbor can flip tires and jump on boxes. Post me a video of you catching off the jugs or working on routes with King, Garcia, TVD or Matocha. Everyone is in the gym today, show me the work on the field that will make you actually catch balls. Otherwise, Buck Priiiiiide and Restrepo!

Semper Canes!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Key better get PT this yr, & not spot duty. Most already know how I feel about Key. Dude has put in major work since HS.
If I’m not mistaken I think I read a while back that he likely solidified his spot as a starter after the spring and the work he’s been putting in during the off-season has only helped build his case for that kind of role.

I think it also speaks volumes that the staff allowed him to host a recruit or two during these OV weekends (forget which recruit(s) it was but he definitely helped host)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back