WR Most Poised For a Breakout Season

clarkyboy_21

#patriayvida

It’s this guy right here. Everyone talks about Rambo and while I agree he will be huge for us this season, along with Harley, I think Key Smith could absolutely tear shįt up this year. We’ve talked at length about how he’s shown flashes and that the staff needs to give this young man a real chance to prove himself. We saw him do that and more in the spring game.

With King on schedule to start for Bama and the potential he has to build upon last season as a passer, this is the receiver I think is in the best position to thrive and assert themselves as a go-to in this offense. Him and Rambo are 1a and 1b for the receivers I’m most excited to see.

Lmk what y’all think. Hyped af for the fall Canes fam 🙌🏼

Advertisement

It’s this guy right here. Everyone talks about Rambo and while I agree he will be huge for us this season, along with Harley, I think Key Smith could absolutely tear shįt up this year. We’ve talked at length about how he’s shown flashes and that the staff needs to give this young man a real chance to prove himself. We saw him do that and more in the spring game.

With King on schedule to start for Bama and the potential he has to build upon last season as a passer, this is the receiver I think is in the best position to thrive and assert themselves as a go-to in this offense. Him and Rambo are 1a and 1b for the receivers I’m most excited to see.

Agreed been waiting on him to surpass everyone on the roster

Advertisement
Advertisement
What’s Pope up to?
movie theater popcorn GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Will be rooting for Keyshawn to succeed big time. He's taller than many of our other WRs & more physical and showed (albeit in flashes) that he can be a difference maker. Great to see him putting in serious work. We'll need physical WRs like Keyshawn against Bama's DBs. I hope he gets a good number of targets coming his way this season. Go Canes!

It’s X

Advertisement
Back