WR Marquez Ezzard update

View as article
Advertisement
Been telling y'all he's a cane for 2 weeks now. Cane to the point that he'd laugh at a Georgia offer now because they convinced him on his OV that Miami is the place to be and that Miami has more talent at WR and wants him, then why doesn't Georgia think he's good enough? (Richt **** on Georgia all weekend, Deejay **** on Georgia all weekend, Hartley **** on Georgia and even turned down a job at Georgia right before his OV)

Its over. He comin.

Thank you for the insight my dude. That's great to hear that Richt is finally ****ting on those clowns. Makes me happy to see the Pastor with an edge. We got a taste of things to come when he popped off on the refs in the bowl game, me thinks.

He told Ezzard the biggest mistake of his life was not leaving Georgia sooner when he had the chance to return to Miami before we hired Golden because Miami offered the job.

Ignore the posts on twitter about Georgia.. he's loosening them up for when we meet and he's coming with a vengeance. There's a grudge.

This might be the post of the day. Wow. I’ve always questioned CMR fire/edge. If he can tap into that more this team will be unstoppable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Double that down.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Been telling y'all he's a cane for 2 weeks now. Cane to the point that he'd laugh at a Georgia offer now because they convinced him on his OV that Miami is the place to be and that Miami has more talent at WR and wants him, then why doesn't Georgia think he's good enough? (Richt **** on Georgia all weekend, Deejay **** on Georgia all weekend, Hartley **** on Georgia and even turned down a job at Georgia right before his OV)

Its over. He comin.

Thank you for the insight my dude. That's great to hear that Richt is finally ****ting on those clowns. Makes me happy to see the Pastor with an edge. We got a taste of things to come when he popped off on the refs in the bowl game, me thinks.

He told Ezzard the biggest mistake of his life was not leaving Georgia sooner when he had the chance to return to Miami before we hired Golden because Miami offered the job.

Ignore the posts on twitter about Georgia.. he's loosening them up for when we meet and he's coming with a vengeance. There's a grudge.

I was telling guys a few weeks ago on here that Rick is seething about the way things went at UGA. He puts on the Christian face publicly, but, deep down, there's rage and vengeance in his heart.

That's why losing Campbell to UGA would eat him alive. I'm sure he spilled his guts out trying to get Campbell and is probably still burning up the phones with him.

Its over. He comin.

This might be the post of the day. Wow. I’ve always questioned CMR fire/edge. If he can tap into that more this team will be unstoppable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Take a look at him fighting the refs at the bowl game if you ever get the idea that he doesn't have any fire or edge.

Advertisement
Back