WR Marquez Ezzard update

View as article
Advertisement
Advertisement
Cane.

[TWEET]959252299444039680[/TWEET]

He is definelty a Cane. Who in their right mind would go to Ole Miss right now? My question is, what is this zone 6 the coaches are pumping up on Twitter?

Atlanta is divided up into zones that the police department uses for patrolling. Now people take it and say they’re from whatever zone they’re from. Basically zone = neighborhood

Been telling y'all he's a cane for 2 weeks now. Cane to the point that he'd laugh at a Georgia offer now because they convinced him on his OV that Miami is the place to be and that Miami has more talent at WR and wants him, then why doesn't Georgia think he's good enough? (Richt **** on Georgia all weekend, Deejay **** on Georgia all weekend, Hartley **** on Georgia and even turned down a job at Georgia right before his OV)

Its over. He comin.

Been telling y'all he's a cane for 2 weeks now. Cane to the point that he'd laugh at a Georgia offer now because they convinced him on his OV that Miami is the place to be and that Miami has more talent at WR and wants him, then why doesn't Georgia think he's good enough? (Richt **** on Georgia all weekend, Deejay **** on Georgia all weekend, Hartley **** on Georgia and even turned down a job at Georgia right before his OV)

Its over. He comin.

Thank you for the insight my dude. That's great to hear that Richt is finally ****ting on those clowns. Makes me happy to see the Pastor with an edge. We got a taste of things to come when he popped off on the refs in the bowl game, me thinks.

Advertisement

Its over. He comin.

Thank you for the insight my dude. That's great to hear that Richt is finally ****ting on those clowns. Makes me happy to see the Pastor with an edge. We got a taste of things to come when he popped off on the refs in the bowl game, me thinks.

It was those non-holding calls in the bowl game the got him to remember it's the Canes against the world. Those SEC refs sealed the fate of their conference and all the others.

Go Canes!

Its over. He comin.

https://viralviralvideos.com/wp-content/uploads/GIF/2014/08/GIF-yes-****-yeah-Seann-William-Scott-That-is-awesome--Aw-yeah-Yeah-GIF.gif

Last edited:

Its over. He comin.

He told Ezzard the biggest mistake of his life was not leaving Georgia sooner when he had the chance to return to Miami before we hired Golden because Miami offered the job.

Ignore the posts on twitter about Georgia.. he's loosening them up for when we meet and he's coming with a vengeance. There's a grudge.

Advertisement

Its over. He comin.

He told Ezzard the biggest mistake of his life was not leaving Georgia sooner when he had the chance to return to Miami before we hired Golden because Miami offered the job.

Ignore the posts on twitter about Georgia.. he's loosening them up for when we meet and he's coming with a vengeance. There's a grudge.

This might be the post of the day. Wow. I’ve always questioned CMR fire/edge. If he can tap into that more this team will be unstoppable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its over. He comin.

This is good **** right here. Richt wants a grudge match in the playoffs

I just saw on Twitter that Ole Miss picked up a WR commit, kid named Miles Battle out of Texas. I feel pretty safe in assuming that means Ezzard to Miami. Maybe he really is a silent commit and that caused Ole Miss to look elsewhere. Just thought I'd share.

Advertisement
I just saw on Twitter that Ole Miss picked up a WR commit, kid named Miles Battle out of Texas. I feel pretty safe in assuming that means Ezzard to Miami. Maybe he really is a silent commit and that caused Ole Miss to look elsewhere. Just thought I'd share.

Word is that Ezzard told Ole Miss he is going to Mimi.

I mean I never took Ole Miss that seriously the only thing I hope is that he'll be in ESPN with a SWAG hat

Ole Miss still recruiting like they’ve did prior to the investigation I see.

Given the deserved focus on finishing with CB's and DT's, Ezzard's recruitment has fallen a bit through the cracks, but what a stud WR he will be to add with our current incoming class.

Advertisement
Back