WR Marquez Ezzard update

Advertisement
Been telling y'all he's a cane for 2 weeks now. Cane to the point that he'd laugh at a Georgia offer now because they convinced him on his OV that Miami is the place to be and that Miami has more talent at WR and wants him, then why doesn't Georgia think he's good enough? (Richt **** on Georgia all weekend, Deejay **** on Georgia all weekend, Hartley **** on Georgia and even turned down a job at Georgia right before his OV)

Its over. He comin.

Thank you for the insight my dude. That's great to hear that Richt is finally ****ting on those clowns. Makes me happy to see the Pastor with an edge. We got a taste of things to come when he popped off on the refs in the bowl game, me thinks.

He told Ezzard the biggest mistake of his life was not leaving Georgia sooner when he had the chance to return to Miami before we hired Golden because Miami offered the job.

Ignore the posts on twitter about Georgia.. he's loosening them up for when we meet and he's coming with a vengeance. There's a grudge.

I was telling guys a few weeks ago on here that Rick is seething about the way things went at UGA. He puts on the Christian face publicly, but, deep down, there's rage and vengeance in his heart.

That's why losing Campbell to UGA would eat him alive. I'm sure he spilled his guts out trying to get Campbell and is probably still burning up the phones with him.

Yeah and to think that he's going to lose a recruit to smarmy fart probably compounds the issue. I'm sure he has no great feelings towards Saban and Baga, but losing to Fart b/c of bags and other shenanigans? Nah, that would eat him alive.

If Richt is the Christian he claims to be then he must be asking for forgiveness each evening before he goes to bed for this "rage and vengeance in his heart". I think this claim is a bit over the top.

Richt is a competitive guy, for sure. But let's not assume he would sign his soul away to get back at Georgia. I have no doubt this would bug him if he did not sign Campbell but this comes from a competitive spirit (in my opinion) and not vengefulness.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ezzard is live on his Instragram but you need the app

Well then..

nothing going on he is just sitting in the bleachers at this time.
Calling the kids up one at a time. His lil brother is in adidas black and red colored

Advertisement
National Signing Day is more ***** than full blown AIDS. All these jits are such little biatches.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back