2024 WR Jeremiah Smith (Commits to OSU 12/14/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
100%. But, I think Innis would have been ours or at least been real close if our offense was much better.

Same is the case with Smith. We take care of business on offense this fall, we'll take care of recruiting.
I can see that. OSU was kinda forced to make Hartline the OC to keep their WR recruiting going strong.

Advertisement
If Mario hasn't called already with Ruiz on 3-way he's not the right guy.
Yup! Capers also. You can’t lose all these kids. I don’t think he will. Just don’t know this one man. I hope the offer keeps him home. We need this kid so badly.

Advertisement
Losing Capers is bad from an optics standpoint. Losing Smith is catastrophic from a championship building standpoint.
If we are truly buying 1-3 kids a year legit not gonna be over bid by the SEC or a big time school, you have to have Smith and Capers in this class to compliment what you invested on last year. Both are at major positions of need. But I’m with you man. 💯 with what you just said

If we are truly buying 1-3 kids a year legit not gonna be over bid by the SEC or a big time school, you have to have Smith and Capers in this class to compliment what you invested on last year. Both are at major positions of need. But I’m with you man. 💯 with what you just said
Is capers a LB or Dline? If he’s not a LB idk how much I like him as a 5tech

Advertisement
If Mario hasn't called already with Ruiz on 3-way he's not the right guy.

Threesome GIF

Capers will be in this class when all is said and done

Advertisement
Advertisement
We should double whatever Innis offer was for Smith.

Hire a dog WR recruiter coach.

Hire a OC that allows TVD to have a big bounce back season, and Young capitalizes on that.

Smith is the type of talent that can change an offense.

Look at the NFL you got 2 pedestrian QBs that all of a sudden rose to the top because they got elite elite WR's. Waddle and Hill and Smith and A.J.

It's an absolute game changing position now.

It doesn't matter now, BUT I'm of the belief that GEorgia doesn't win either title if the other teams star WRs don't get hurt in playoffs.

With elite talent everywhere, they had No answer for elite gsme changing WR's.

It's obvious these local kids want to stay home. More so in the past with Mario at the helm. Put an offensive product on the field with a **** pulse and identity and the recruits will follow.
That’s the problem. We could sign Giant Brained - Jonnny Van Spread McInnovation, the greatest OC of them all, and we are not going to get back into contention until we are at least 7 games into the season and averaging over 30 points. And even then, we just get back into the conversation. Way too much damage was done by Gattis helming with worst Miami offense in half a century.

Our hope is the portal and in the 2025 class. I don’t expect anything in the way of quarterbacks or wide receivers until April or May of 2024.

100% in agreement ga. I said it last year and again this year. As great as uga has been, things fell into place for them.

Let's just say it would've been tougher.

OSU lost their top 2, albeit midway into the game with Harrison.

Still, it took all they had to beat OSU. Still can't say how it would've gone with him all game and the WR whose name I'm not going to butcher trying to spell it. UGA would've had to adjust for that and if any team could've, they're one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back