2024 WR Jeremiah Smith (Commits to OSU 12/14/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
100% in agreement ga. I said it last year and again this year. As great as uga has been, things fell into place for them.

7asoeh.jpg

Advertisement
We should double whatever Innis offer was for Smith.

Hire a dog WR recruiter coach.

Hire a OC that allows TVD to have a big bounce back season, and Young capitalizes on that.

Smith is the type of talent that can change an offense.

Look at the NFL you got 2 pedestrian QBs that all of a sudden rose to the top because they got elite elite WR's. Waddle and Hill and Smith and A.J.

It's an absolute game changing position now.

It doesn't matter now, BUT I'm of the belief that GEorgia doesn't win either title if the other teams star WRs don't get hurt in playoffs.

With elite talent everywhere, they had No answer for elite gsme changing WR's.
I get what you're saying, but UGA beat TCU like 60-7 lol.

TCU at full strength still wouldn't have won that game.

Reactions: jsy
Advertisement
Told ON3 he is going to Miami's Junior Day on March 4. May be his only visit in March due to his track schedule.

Bama has now emerged as a school who is pushing hard for a visit; TRob is spearheading the recruitment.

Smith said Mario and DVD are spearheading his recruitment. Pop Cooney involved, too.

Florida, FSU and Tennessee are other schools involved.

Smith says he envisions taking official visits to Ohio State, Florida and Florida State and that “I have to figure out the other two.”

He says regarding a Miami OV that since it’s so close to home “there’s really no need to take an OV there.”

Smith also said that he hopes whoever takes over at Miami as coordinator runs a balanced offense. “I’d love to see how the receiver production is,” he said, adding that he wants to see a scheme that gets the wideouts open for big plays. Of course, how the team and offense performs in 2023 will be key. “I need to see it first, how they play during the season, how the offense is,”

“Coach (Brian) Hartline (at Ohio State) develops receivers the right way, working on everything,” Smith said. “I went to a practice and saw it all for myself. Coach Hartline, he’s great at his job.”

Some people are saying this kid is the best they’ve seen in years down here Dade/Broward…

Where do you guys think this kid fits in that conversation? Who’s your player comparison for him?

Advertisement
Told ON3 he is going to Miami's Junior Day on March 4. May be his only visit in March due to his track schedule.

Bama has now emerged as a school who is pushing hard for a visit; TRob is spearheading the recruitment.

Smith said Mario and DVD are spearheading his recruitment. Pop Cooney involved, too.

Florida, FSU and Tennessee are other schools involved.

Smith says he envisions taking official visits to Ohio State, Florida and Florida State and that “I have to figure out the other two.”

He says regarding a Miami OV that since it’s so close to home “there’s really no need to take an OV there.”

Smith also said that he hopes whoever takes over at Miami as coordinator runs a balanced offense. “I’d love to see how the receiver production is,” he said, adding that he wants to see a scheme that gets the wideouts open for big plays. Of course, how the team and offense performs in 2023 will be key. “I need to see it first, how they play during the season, how the offense is,”

“Coach (Brian) Hartline (at Ohio State) develops receivers the right way, working on everything,” Smith said. “I went to a practice and saw it all for myself. Coach Hartline, he’s great at his job.”

No OV no signature.

I'm not predicting anything here.

I'm just pointing out how that usually works out.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back