2024 WR Jeremiah Smith (Commits to OSU 12/14/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
His lack of offers weren’t for grades.
Sec schools at that time were getting you in if you could read the letters off of an eye exam chart.

There's getting into school and then there is passing a standardized test.

Advertisement
Calvin Ridley couldn’t pass a standardized test even if it was open book.

Haha. I know some guys have ways around it. And some file for exceptions if they have documented learning disabilities. But there are some who just don't have the required credits and scores to meet NCAA requirements

Calvin Ridley couldn’t pass a standardized test even if it was open book.
At least he's smart enough not to use his own identity when signing up on those betting sites in order to place NFL bets.

All Star Reaction GIF

Advertisement
After watching an episode of American Greed about the admissions scandal, I have very little doubt that AB could have gone to all but a couple of top D1 schools.

Advertisement
If it’s Litrell, no doubt in my mind we get some stud WRs (including at least one of Smith/Trader). Johns too.

It's obvious these local kids want to stay home. More so in the past with Mario at the helm. Put an offensive product on the field with a **** pulse and identity and the recruits will follow.

I think it woulda been lunacy to hire Hartline as a OC. He could well turn out great but i rather see him call plays before. At this point he is a great recruiter on a team that has a well established reputation. And no its not the same as Dorsey who was in the NFL coaching pro bowl QBs. The QB coach is much more involved in the offensive planning, reading coverages etc. Every OC has to start somewhere so it can work. Just dont think it would be a good idea for us. Also if this is true, put lies to the idea.....as i knew that Cristobal is married to running the option.

The thing is if he brought the OSU offense and recruited the best WR's, with our legit OL, TE and RB class, and a decent QB and even average play calling we would have had a massive improvement to continue building on. Jimmys and Joes....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back