2024 WR Jeremiah Smith (Commits to OSU 12/14/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Better than Coop? Stop it. Coop was a baller. Kid ate up the competition and never received this level of hype because he was so quite and docile. Till this day I believe Coop could've been a 5-star safety prospect. Coop was a special talent.

Who was the most important recruit we missed on in the history of the program? I think it has to be Cooper. If I'm remembering correctly, he grew up a Canes fan but he made the "business decision" to go to Bama and it opened the floodgates for S Fl top recruits to leave the state.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’ve been seeing folks call this kid the best WR they’ve seen in Florida last 10-15 years.

Our offense has got to start producing and putting dudes in the league. We can’t keep letting this type of talent leave.
So in other words, he is the ‘24 version of Inniss 😂

Last edited:
Advertisement
Who was the most important recruit we missed on in the history of the program? I think it has to be Cooper. If I'm remembering correctly, he grew up a Canes fan but he made the "business decision" to go to Bama and it opened the floodgates for S Fl top recruits to leave the state.
I think it's either Teddy Bridgewater or Dalvin Cook. Those misses hurt till this day.

Amari did start the parade of S. Florida's top receivers going to Bama for the next decade.

Maybe we haven't put an attractive product on the field b/c all these mother****ers leave town?
Sure it plays a part but can you argue with a kid choosing a wr factory? I’m hopeful we make the right hire and can change some minds.

Exactly, we get that Mario is a great OL guy and can land five star OL.

Time for him to start landing 5 Star offensive skill players

This kid can’t leave SoFla. This is what we brought Mario in for
He gone get over it

Advertisement
Dalvin Cook IMO!

Advertisement
Definitely doesn't match Cook, Cooper, or Bridgewater, but one underrated recruit that others rarely mention is James Wilder Jr. Dude was a solid backer and killed Miami for four years between the tackles as a RB.

Under rated because that isn’t true at all

You are forgetting the Florida the last 10 to 15 years bruh
Nah, I'm not. I can think of 5 receivers in the past 10 years I'd take over Innis during their high school careers.
1. A. Cooper (Northwestern)
2. J. Jeudy (Deerfield)
3. C. Ridley (Monarch)
4. D. Philips (Central)
5. S. Ishmael (NMB)

Innis had an amazing high school career and the kid has been producing since he was in the 8th grade but South Florida has produced elite receivers year in and year out. Calling Innis the best receiver of the last 10- 15 years is short sighted and myopic.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back