WR Drops - who is to blame?

cyrez8

Redshirt Freshman
Premium
Wiggins could have walked into the end zone on one of them, a 4 point differential which was the difference in this game. Pope drop at end cost guaranteed tied ballgame. The WRs lost this game.

What gives? New WR coach was supposed to be lights out. Why haven't we benched Wiggins yet?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Who is to blame? Blame the coach that can’t develop talent and needs to be the CEO of this team because he can’t coach Offense nor a Defense and needs to poach players from the portal that other coaches have developed.

Played WR in college.... coaches don’t catch passes! It’s the only real responsibility.
Sure. But teaching up catching fundamentals is a real thing. Forget Wiggins and Pope. This crap has been going on for a decade+ in our program.

So hard to improve your hand eye coordination at that age. You can make some progress but you mostly either have it or not by then. WR coaches don’t get enough time with receivers in college to really work on hands, that has to be mostly in the players’ free time. At a certain point you have to blame the coaches for continuing to put them out there though, no one on this board can convince me that Pope or Wiggins are better than what Few could do if he got equal reps all season

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
So hard to improve your hand eye coordination at that age. You can make some progress but you mostly either have it or not by then. WR coaches don’t get enough time with receivers in college to really work on hands, that has to be mostly in the players’ free time. At a certain point you have to blame the coaches for continuing to put them out there though, no one on this board can convince me that Pope or Wiggins are better than what Few could do if he got equal reps all season
You are kidding me right? Of course you can improve your hand eye coordination at any age. Old bald surgeons use video gaming to improve in their 60s.

I blame Likens and Lashlee for continuing to trot out two of the worst WR’s I’ve ever seen. It’s been all year of this ****.

this. When poor play on the field and lackadasidal approach off the field in the film room and in practice doesn’t get you benched...

Advertisement
Back