WR Drops - who is to blame?

You all seen my post and most of you down voted me and dumb voted me.

EVERY SINGLE THING I SAID IS TRUE AND HAS UNFOLDED EXACTLY AS I SAID.

I sit back now and watch everyone’s post the infestation whom I said would continue.

GUESS WHAT IT “ WILL” CONTINUE.

Did any team leader say NO we’re STAYING training starts 6:00 AM 24/7 physicaly and mentally NOW for BAMA.

All silent OH WELL sad to see out of our control.

National TV crash coming, then and only then THE LIGHT WILL TURN ON , MAYBE

BAMA 70
Canes 0

We’ll be facing our 2001 Cane team in BAMA RED.

Last edited:
Advertisement
When I see how fired up Pope gets when he makes a contested catch (which rarely happened, but it did)... Wiggins and Pope mentally are not ready to play at this level. Pope has a full temper whenever he makes a big play and Wiggins has no fight and no toughness in him.

Positive aspect is, the freshmen coming in are hungry. And they will shake up this corps.

Did ANYONE watch DE Watts from Texans speak on GOING THROUGH THE MOTIONS????

PEOPLE, to break this mindset chain that has infested Canes team .

Takes a REBOOT / PATCH of going down a road LESS TRAVELED for the first time in a century for this Canes team.

Cure is

PAIN
SLEEPLESS NIGHTS
NO SOCIAL LIFE
NO GOING HOME TO REST
UNIMAGINABLE MUSCLE PAIN
UNIMAGINABLE MENTAL REBOOT

24/7 THE SEASON NEVER ENDS.

Saban challenges BAMA team with this

RAISE THE BAR ON WHAT IT TAKES TO “ BREAK YOU” NEVER STOP RAISING IT NEVER

THIS HOW YOU WIN AND THIS IS WHAT WE WILL BE FACING.

SEASON NEVER ENDS

IT’S A CHOICE

Will someone catch a goddam ball! It's like watching a bunch of retards trying to hump a doorknob out there!

Patches O'Houlihan:

Can we politely tell Pope and Wigs that they aren’t welcome back?!? I mean there were about 10 other ways we shot our selves in the foot, but those two guys catch half of the passes they dropped (u know, the main job they have on the team) and we win that $hitty game and save that pitiful defensive performance. I don’t want to see either of them in green and orange again. I held out hope through their poor performance the last couple years but that is gonzo

Advertisement
I kept waiting to see the lightbulb turn on for Lashlee, and for him to switch 22 personnel set. After your #8&9 receivers (I refuse to call them 1&2) drop virtually every pass that goes to them, at some point an OC has to realize that it's not a confidence thing (where maybe getting them some easy catches will shake the jitters), it's that they simply are not capable of helping the team. On the flip side, Miami has a trio of solid RBs, all of whom are excellent pass catchers and two terrific TEs. Harley is the only WR who has flashed all season, so he can be the lone WR on the field. If you don't trust the young WRs (Smith, Redding), fine. You don't have to play them, but then make the most of the talent that you do trust.
I’m with you. I don’t know why we were so intent on forcing 3 receivers on the field so often when it was obvious how bad 2 of 3 were (I‘m already using past tense for them).

Advertisement
Back