WR Dont'e Thornton (Oregon transfer) is visiting this weekend LOL commits to Vols

Coker with WR.

This is wha this is.

Parents, Players, and Opposing Coaches know this guy sucks at both jobs. How Miami got Joseph to come here is a minor miracle.
Maybe I’m being over dramatic and maybe we land two portal studs at wr the next month. The last year has just beaten me down especially with portal wr recruiting lol. The amount of names I’ve heard that were possibilities that never happened and a god awful product

Advertisement
Maybe I’m being over dramatic and maybe we land two portal studs at wr the next month. The last year has just beaten me down especially with portal wr recruiting lol. The amount of names I’ve heard that were possibilities that never happened and a god awful product
Dustin' off Steph (not wr)?

Advertisement

This is why I laugh every time I see people mention the 2024 5* kids at WR.

You can forget it folks. The **** is toxic around that room and side of the ball.

This is why I laugh every time I see people mention the 2024 5* kids at WR.

You can forget it folks. The **** is toxic around that room and side of the ball.

Didnt Coker have to try a punter at WR? We might have less WR depth than that now. The difference is Coker was just bad at recruiting. Cristobal's offense stinks so much that it stings the nostrils.
smell-gif.gif

There is still hope that Mario WILL replace Gattis ... and just made a horrific decision regarding the timing involved. Right??

Advertisement
Didnt Coker have to try a punter at WR? We might have less WR depth than that now. The difference is Coker was just bad at recruiting. Cristobal's offense stinks so much that it stings the nostrils.
smell-gif.gif
The situation under Coker was way worse. We have X, Ray Ray and Robbie on the roster. It was worse than that under Coker. Sam Shields and Darnell were the only WRs even worth an offer in 06.

One thing they’ll save money on game day with off field people to work security and concessions….only gonna need 1-2 ticket people,1 security guard to keep the what’s left of the WEZ in tact and one popcorn vendor….

Good news is those 75 ticket season holders that show up will have great seats to choose from.

One thing they’ll save money on game day with off field people to work security and concessions….only gonna need 1-2 ticket people,1 security guard to keep the what’s left of the WEZ in tact and one popcorn vendor….

Good news is those 75 ticket season holders that show up will have great seats to choose from.
How can they NOT see that? Will they be surprised on game day that nobody comes to the stadium?

Advertisement
How can they NOT see that? Will they be surprised on game day that nobody comes to the stadium?

At this point all I’m hoping on is that on Jan.10th Riley Garrett is name our OC and this has been the wait all along…if not then I or probably one can figure out WTF ( can you type those 3 letters together ) Mario is doing

Advertisement
Is it Gattis? Is it Mario? Or, is it both?

If the latter, does the problem get solved by firing Gattis or do we still have a problem?
It’s both. It’s gattis especially but even if he leaves it’s still the stigma about Mario. People who knew anything about gattis knew he was like this but it was kept hushed at Michigan. There are wr kids in Texas I work out with for 7 on 7 purposes who wanna visit Miami but they know Mario Cristobal doesn’t pass the ball. He has a dark cloud over him

Last edited:
It’s both. It’s gattis especially but even if he leaves it’s still the stigma about Mario. People who knew a throng about gattis knew he was like this but it was kept hushed at Michigan. There are wr kids in Texas I work out with for 7 on 7 purposes who wanna visit Miami but they know Mario Cristobal doesn’t pass the ball. He has a dark cloud over him
We pass the ball…. But with the worst route concepts in ncaa history dialed up by Gattis.

It’s both. It’s gattis especially but even if he leaves it’s still the stigma about Mario. People who knew a throng about gattis knew he was like this but it was kept hushed at Michigan. There are wr kids in Texas I work out with for 7 on 7 purposes who wanna visit Miami but they know Mario Cristobal doesn’t pass the ball. He has a dark cloud over him
Celebrity Big Brother Bbceleb GIF by Big Brother

Advertisement
Back