WR Coach Ron Dugans

wasnt even his chick it was just a chick that we both were hittin.... Went down at Club CPA dam im old

Good Ole Club CPA.... I went to FAMU from 1998-2002..... You ain't lying about it going down at CPA!

I went to FAM. 06-09. What the he'll is CPA?

you too young whippa snappa..lol but they probly changed the name during your time..it was close to monroe and tennessee st..it was two floors it had an upstairs and a downstairs
Im guessing CPA was similar to what Chubbys was during my time

Chubby's!!

Advertisement
LOL vern was gettin his chick!?

wasnt even his chick it was just a chick that we both were hittin.... Went down at Club CPA dam im old

Good Ole Club CPA.... I went to FAMU from 1998-2002..... You ain't lying about it going down at CPA!

**** how many FAMU people do we have on this thread. I am at FAMU now lol.

I'm a FAMU guy too. They called me White Snake up there for a couple different reasons.

Dude wanted to fight me in college over a chick ... And I wound up getting in a fight with Tommy Polley....beta .. Do not want

Boooooy u took me back with that one Vern, Club CPA was the first club I hit when I went to college!!! **** shame that place ain't make it through my freshman year... Proud Rattler 2001-2004, 2007-2009. So I guess FSU always had lame *** squares playing for them, huh? I wasn't up there for the Polley/Dugans years but with the exception of my homies O.J. from Carol City and Ray P. from Beach, and Jerome Carter, they had a lot of haters on their squad when it came to the broads. Being a Cane and a Rattler intensifies your hatred of the Semenholes by 10,000%....

Last edited:
I'm liking Hacksaw Ron Dugans more and more....

IMG_20160109_090246.jpg

Advertisement

you too young whippa snappa..lol but they probly changed the name during your time..it was close to monroe and tennessee st..it was two floors it had an upstairs and a downstairs

Nah bruh CPA was waaaay more chill than Chubby's. It was guaranteed to be a brawl at some point in the night at Chubby's, me and my dogs used to call that joint "Fight Night".

Nah bruh CPA was waaaay more chill than Chubby's. It was guaranteed to be a brawl at some point in the night at Chubby's, me and my dogs used to call that joint "Fight Night".
Yeah I know it always went down at Chubbys. That is why when Vern said he was fighting inside a club, I immediately thought of Chubbys. If it was more of a chill spot, it was probably more like bajas or the pool room. Some of you may not know about the pool room because it was not for college students really. It was in the hood on the Southside

Yeah I know it always went down at Chubbys. That is why when Vern said he was fighting inside a club, I immediately thought of Chubbys. If it was more of a chill spot, it was probably more like bajas or the pool room. Some of you may not know about the pool room because it was not for college students really. It was in the hood on the Southside

Only thing I can remember with 2 floors was the Moon and AJ's.

Advertisement
Dude wanted to fight me in college over a chick ... And I wound up getting in a fight with Tommy Polley....beta .. Do not want

Hey I was at FAMU during this time frame. CPA yeah thats before I pledged lol

What did you pledge?

I feel you, and it might have traditionally been like Chubby's but I came up there during the tail end of CPA's run. The couple of times I went before it shut down were pretty cool, no beefin' just pretty & thick joans all over the place. **** right I know about the boom boom room behind the Lindy's on Monroe & Orange, I did my thang up there, probably why I finished undergrad at 26. Definitely had my share of Semenhole broads that lived up to their name...

TBH i dont think this guy is better than beard, especially with the ties to SoFl beard has, to counter that we should have got a bigger name in henry or napier IMO

TBH i dont think this guy is better than beard, especially with the ties to SoFl beard has, to counter that we should have got a bigger name in henry or napier IMO

Those good ol "South Florida ties". They seem to have paid off for us about as frequently as a Powerball ticket.

Advertisement

I got in 3 fights in one night at Chubby's. I made the Wall of Fame. It was like a NAGA tournament.

I got in 3 fights in one night at Chubby's. I made the Wall of Fame. It was like a NAGA tournament.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Advertisement
Dugans is a tremendous technical coach and teacher.

With all due respect to Beard, he can't hold a candle to Dugans.

I don't know its franchise is BSing but I watched Antwan Easterling put two dudes to sleep in one night at Chubbys. And they were locals.

I see he was rolling with Strong up at Louisville. How's his bag man game?

Advertisement
Back