WR Coach Ron Dugans

true cane fan

Redshirt Freshman
rivals and others on twitter are saying that he may be the new wr coach for us. What do you guys think of him, his resume i think is okay

Advertisement
Confirmed.

grudenUM.jpg

Good resume. I would be cool with it. Richt is definitely focusing his recruiting on S. Fl. I think we can pick up a few national recruits but the focus is on local and I think that should work.

Advertisement
Dude wanted to fight me in college over a chick ... And I wound up getting in a fight with Tommy Polley....beta .. Do not want

Advertisement
[video=youtube;4TvI-VBFgkE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TvI-VBFgkE[/video]

[video=youtube;MuL_xGR5ZkE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MuL_xGR5ZkE[/video]

Aside from the FSU connect, I don't see why we'd take this guy over Adam Henry.

If this is true that must mean some big time position coach has to be coming to coach TE right and probably be the other co-oc right?? It's just speculative though

If this is true that must mean some big time position coach has to be coming to coach TE right and probably be the other co-oc right?? It's just speculative though

Already been confirmed that Hartley is going TE. If this hire is true then it is our last hire in terms of actual coaches we currently have 8 since it's been confirmed that little richt is one of the 9

Advertisement

Already been confirmed that Hartley is going TE. If this hire is true then it is our last hire in terms of actual coaches we currently have 8 since it's been confirmed that little richt is one of the 9
Ah ok sorry I wasn't aware of that announcement

Advertisement

Ah ok sorry I wasn't aware of that announcement

No problem just letting ya know!

Aside from the FSU connect, I don't see why we'd take this guy over Adam Henry.
Henry's got a better pro resume but I honestly think it's a toss-up...

Didn't Henry coach Reuben Randle, Jarvis Landry and OBJ at LSU?

Seems like a pretty good group of guys to use in your recruiting pitch.

I don't know who Dugans has developed ...

Advertisement
Back