WR Coach Ron Dugans

Dugans was the most mature dude in that receiving corps at FSU. Warrick was ***** made. Trouble was a f@cking lunatic. Moss was blasting trees during the summer and couldn't make it to the season. EJ Green was cool (and the best athlete of the group), but he was more worried about his girl than football. Dugans, however, was about business. Smart guy. Respected. Love the hire.

Advertisement
Notice the clouds....blocking out the sunshine

CYUGGUBUMAA8jzd.jpg:large

also notice the mini green adidas logo stamped on his forehead. Thanks adidas!

I'm hoping that Richt hiring one of his old WRs at FSU as pass game coordinator signifies a return to his FSU fast break style and a break from his recent "football in a phone booth" approach at UGA which doesn't take best advantage of our local speed pool.

Dugans played in the NFL. He can sell that to recruits. He and Thomas Brown selling our skill positions should be a good team.

But pretty clear this offense will be all Mark Richt. And I agree ... If we can get the "FSU fast-break" offense, it should be fun.

Advertisement
wasnt even his chick it was just a chick that we both were hittin.... Went down at Club CPA dam im old

Hey I was at FAMU during this time frame. CPA yeah thats before I pledged lol

What did you pledge?

@ Sigma_Cane_7: U MAB?

All day, GOMAB. Where'd you pledge frat?

Pledged at Long Beach St...Winter 04 Zeta Tau. What year you crossed the sands, MAB?

Vern's L not withstanding, LOL, I read a little about Dugans' life experiences. I can see why Richt would want him from a personal stand point. He's been through a lot and come through it, presumably a better person. Anyone have an honest fact based assessment of him as a WR coach?

Article on his work to promote awareness of the dangers of driving drowsy. Dugans Honors His Daughter While Educating Drivers - GoUSFBulls.com—Official Athletics Web Site of the University of South Florida

Dam hard to hate him after that I have an 8 year old daughter too....

Same here bruh.

I have an 8 yo daughter as well. Dammit mane.

****, I have an 8 year old daughter too.

Hey I was at FAMU during this time frame. CPA yeah thats before I pledged lol

What did you pledge?

Pledged at Long Beach St...Winter 04 Zeta Tau. What year you crossed the sands, MAB?

#7 Fall '07 Alpha Eta Chapter. Florida A&M. Always great to see Canes but it's even better when it's frat. MAB

Advertisement
What did you pledge?

#7 Fall '07 Alpha Eta Chapter. Florida A&M. Always great to see Canes but it's even better when it's frat. MAB

Exactly bro! I'll be def peeping ur post on here. I think it's one more Sigma on here I met when I first signed up to C.I.S, but it's always refreshing to run into another GOMAB. Dove Love.

Advertisement
Back