WR Coach Ron Dugans

I don't know its franchise is BSing but I watched Antwan Easterling put two dudes to sleep in one night at Chubbys. And they were locals.
I was up there working my jiu jitsu game before everyone and their granny was a BJJ black belt. That one night I referenced, I took 1 dude's arm home with me and choked the other 2 until they **** their pants.

No one was hip to the tap out back then, and I wasn't known for mercy back in those days. So when I got ahold of an arm or a neck I was going to exhaust the gentleman's consciousness or relieve him of the function of one of his appendages for an extended period of time.

The fighting was joyous, but there was nothing like the fck game up there. Never saw anything like it before I got there or after I left. I gotta be responsible for a thousand mixed babies.

Advertisement
I went to FAM. 06-09. What the he'll is CPA?

you too young whippa snappa..lol but they probly changed the name during your time..it was close to monroe and tennessee st..it was two floors it had an upstairs and a downstairs
Im guessing CPA was similar to what Chubbys was during my time

Nah bruh CPA was waaaay more chill than Chubby's. It was guaranteed to be a brawl at some point in the night at Chubby's, me and my dogs used to call that joint "Fight Night".
Yeah I know it always went down at Chubbys. That is why when Vern said he was fighting inside a club, I immediately thought of Chubbys. If it was more of a chill spot, it was probably more like bajas or the pool room. Some of you may not know about the pool room because it was not for college students really. It was in the hood on the Southside

The hole in te wall On Orange across from the post office, but right near Lindy's Chicken. Yeah I was at Famu from 97-'03 never stepped foot in that pool hall. Now the Flite? another story.

Dude wanted to fight me in college over a chick ... And I wound up getting in a fight with Tommy Polley....beta .. Do not want

LOL vern was gettin his chick!?

wasnt even his chick it was just a chick that we both were hittin.... Went down at Club CPA dam im old

Hey I was at FAMU during this time frame. CPA yeah thats before I pledged lol

What did you pledge?

Omega Psi Phi
Fall 2001 Upsilon Psi

I don't know its franchise is BSing but I watched Antwan Easterling put two dudes to sleep in one night at Chubbys. And they were locals.
I was up there working my jiu jitsu game before everyone and their granny was a BJJ black belt. That one night I referenced, I took 1 dude's arm home with me and choked the other 2 until they **** their pants.

No one was hip to the tap out back then, and I wasn't known for mercy back in those days. So when I got ahold of an arm or a neck I was going to exhaust the gentleman's consciousness or relieve him of the function of one of his appendages for an extended period of time.

The fighting was joyous, but there was nothing like the fck game up there. Never saw anything like it before I got there or after I left. I gotta be responsible for a thousand mixed babies.

:6e482c_o::6e482c_o::6e482c_o:

wasnt even his chick it was just a chick that we both were hittin.... Went down at Club CPA dam im old

Good Ole Club CPA.... I went to FAMU from 1998-2002..... You ain't lying about it going down at CPA!

I went to FAM. 06-09. What the he'll is CPA?

**** how many FAMU people do we have on this thread. I am at FAMU now lol.

I went to FAMU from 2000 - 2004

Advertisement

Lol

Dugans best hire of the off season, followed closely by Kool. The rest are all meh to me.

Dugans best hire of the off season, followed closely by Kool. The rest are all meh to me.

Kool is by far not even close the best hire of the off season. Nobody has a resume like his as far as development.

I think Thomas Brown is #2 . He is a young guy but he's already proven he's a great recruiter, he had Whaley and Holyfield coming at UGA, 2 top 5 backs in the class. He's coached Melvin Gordon, Nick Chubb, Sony Michel already.

I also like the Stacy Searels hire. He's walked into 2 terrible situations at Texas and VT his last 2 jobs. However, I had a kid I trained that was offered at VT by Searels in the 2015 class and he asked me if I could get him some more info on him as a coach. I asked around to all of the coaches I had talked to previously through sending players to camps and talking to coaches about players, and keep in mind all of the coaches I'm talking to are competing against VT and coach Searels for this kid, all of them had nothing but good things to say about him as a coach. The coaches I talked to included Mahoney, one of the best in the business himself, and a few of them considered Searels top 5-6 OL coaches in college football. He has respect from his peers for the work he's done. You just haven't been able to see it based on his last 2 stops were nightmares, and he wasn't at either long enough to have his work show.

Notice the clouds....blocking out the sunshine

CYUGGUBUMAA8jzd.jpg:large

Advertisement

What did you pledge?

Omega Psi Phi
Fall 2001 Upsilon Psi

Is this THE Playmaker? I mean the TMAC loving Playmaker? What's up man?! It's been a minute .

What did you pledge?

Omega Psi Phi
Fall 2001 Upsilon Psi

Is this THE Playmaker? I mean the TMAC loving Playmaker? What's up man?! It's been a minute .

Phi Beta Sigma. Alpha Eta '07. You bloody Up dogs are some fools.

Did an excellent job with receivers at L'ville. From the video seems to be good in the classroom teaching and conveying the principles of being a successful WR. Finally it's Richt's responsibility to hire the coaches he "knows" is best for the team- not the guy you believe is a better coach. Stop wasting your time picking coaches for him and *****ing about decision.

Advertisement
This staff is the perfect mix of experience (Richt, Kool, Diaz and Searels) and young coaches with unbelievable futures that have been successful and played at the highest levels of football (Rumph, Dugans, Brown).

Advertisement
This staff is the perfect mix of experience (Richt, Kool, Diaz and Searels) and young coaches with unbelievable futures that have been successful and played at the highest levels of football (Rumph, Dugans, Brown).

yup. no one on this board thought he was doing a clean sweep including swasey. guess he watched practice and said "wtf"

Dude wanted to fight me in college over a chick ... And I wound up getting in a fight with Tommy Polley....beta .. Do not want

What did you pledge?

@ Sigma_Cane_7: U MAB?

Advertisement
Back