WR Coach Kevin Beard

He’s been under candle for a minute and has the work ethic Mario wants in a position coach so no
I didn't say he's bad, but this is a reach. He's seemingly Peter Principled twice already before finding his level providing Florida recruiting connections to a mid-western team in a low tier G5 conference . What does he really bring to the table that differentiates him? It ain't the Florida connections; I'll be an optimist and assume he can coach but its not an Air Raid system for synergy nor does he have players he's developed that make his ability bankable.

This is the best we could do?

Advertisement
Was our coaches budget cut in half this year?

Should have been cut in half after last season.

About Kevin Beard. All this conjecture - and how he'll do here IS going to be conjecture. You the same guy you were five years ago? Ten? if so - I'm betting you don't get invited to many social events.

How about we trot him out - and see how he runs?

New coaches. New offense. New plays. New concepts. New principles. New, additional players. New attitude. Most candyazzes we had - they're gone.

How's one gonna project ANYTHING?

Advertisement
When was this cause kids bundled up like they’re expecting snow ….😂

I am thinking more likely the players were expecting a snow bunny or two after practice.
ad1c4256ad2151c4a7392dcd378f6992.jpg

Go Canes

Should have been cut in half after last season.

About Kevin Beard. All this conjecture - and how he'll do here IS going to be conjecture. You the same guy you were five years ago? Ten? if so - I'm betting you don't get invited to many social events.

How about we trot him out - and see how he runs?

New coaches. New offense. New plays. New concepts. New principles. New, additional players. New attitude. Most candyazzes we had - they're gone.

How's one gonna project ANYTHING?
Easy projection 5-7 again this year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Please for gods sake y'all cut this **** out. All we heard last year was people ***** incessantly about us going after the big names and bringing in this award winner and that and what we were spending on assistants and why things went wrong.

I think there's a case to be made for somewhere in between

Combo of splashiness/experience/young hunger

Advertisement
That right there is Cellulose "Backbreaker" Cindy.
everytime paranos posts a pic of these, i have to think about "bootay" from the second south park game

i cant remember laughing longer after witnessing that for the first time

Well, I generally agree with your post, I will add that with Rick, in a way, he was the quarterback coach himself, and Junior, well, was his apprentice. The situation with Ferentz is an unmitigated disaster the way it’s played out so far. Not just because of results, but any objective read of the situation shows that the fan base is completely up in arms and it’s my impression that Iowa football fans are way more chill a lot of other fan bases.

As a fan, I wasn't happy about it and if I were an Iowa fan, I wouldn't be either.

They both have earned some leeway, in particular Ferentz. Having said that, it only lasts so long. Richt more than paid his part back with the money donated towards the IPF and not forcing us into a buyout. He's such a quality human it isn't even funny.

Advertisement
Back