WR board

Advertisement
Advertisement
The ridiculously loaded 2023 WR class is what's up. It's why I was good with not taking Landon Ibieta. I think he was going to get passed on Aug 1 2023 by all of them.

I am also not heartbroken about losing Coleman because he's really small and we have that type overloaded right now. But don't get me wrong, unlike Landon he's much more dynamic and I wanted him.

Don’t reach.

Take the JMU kid and continue to push for Mario Williams but don’t reach for a prep kid. We have enough (with the addition of the JMU kid hopefully) for next season. Take 4 in ‘23 and keep this sh*t on a roll.

Advertisement
Don’t reach.

Take the JMU kid and continue to push for Mario Williams but don’t reach for a prep kid. We have enough (with the addition of the JMU kid hopefully) for next season. Take 4 in ‘23 and keep this sh*t on a roll.
Exactly no need to panic, we didn't lose a QB, CB, or OL here

Advertisement
Had he gone to FSU and hurt us directly, ok. Good luck, I guess, at JSU and getting eyeballs via social media.

We still have:

Brinson/PORTAL/Redding
Restrepo/B. Smith
KSmith/George

We need another body or two, but the 2023 class is where we make our bones at impact WR.

Advertisement
It’s infuriating that we continue get humiliated by top level guys. I hope Mario knew about this crap and distanced us from him a while back.

Lack of coaching hires beginning to hurt, I bet Mario announces all of it early this week.
Bull****. McClendon is on board. Some of these kids want the shock value of instant gratification. Unless he got some huge NIL deal which I doubt, this was a foolish decision. Television exposure? It will be almost nonexistent.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back