WR board

Advertisement
But we got Moss who is higher rated....he even said he knew nothing about us until Mario got here. Relax homie...and that's coming from me, Mr. Negativity.
I am not sure how much you follow recruiting or the attrition of our wide receiver room, but Moss is not a WR prospect.

Advertisement
Something I haven't thought of - on one hand, you can say good for these kids for "Creating their own legacy" or whatever bull narrative they want to come up with.

On the other, on top of the numerous disadvantages regarding choosing an FCS school over a FBS school...and this is a serious question because I don't know the answer to this: is this viewed by scouts and other respected football executives/coaches as being afraid of competition? These 5 stars should absolutely be dominating FCS-level talent, but there's only so far an HBCU can go in terms of season objectives and postseason appearances. You won't get a chance to compete against the best, on top of the disadvantages that come with player development, strength and nutrition, etc. - does that hurt them at all for going this route?

There were multiple NFL teams that chose to remove players from their draft boards because they chose to opt out of the 2020 season due to COVID, so I would imagine there will be multiple NFL teams that will view the competition level as not particularly compelling.

The WR class for 23 is gonna need to be 4 takes at this point… don’t reach or anything but there is 4 spots that can be filled with that loaded class

Don’t reach.

Take the JMU kid and continue to push for Mario Williams but don’t reach for a prep kid. We have enough (with the addition of the JMU kid hopefully) for next season. Take 4 in ‘23 and keep this sh*t on a roll.

This. Jmu + Mario >>>>>>>>> Coleman

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
His position coach is on staff and the same position coach that was recruiting him at Oregon. This argument holds zero weight
He’s probably never even spoken to his receivers coach or OC at JSU. All he mentioned was Prime.

You would think Prime was head coach wr coach and cb coach.

Advertisement
Back