WR board

Advertisement
The lack of coaching hires didn’t make a difference. JSU dropped a heavy bag and sold the kid on joining Hunter with this new trend of going to HBCU.
☝️This. Jackson State is the cool thing right now after Hunter. Good for them. Awesome to see HBCUs get some dudes, but I don't think it's going to become a huge trend. They'll cherry pick some dudes but Barstool isn't paying to get 85 studs on each team. And it could dry up once Deion leaves. Too much money, perks, and spotlight at P5s.

Lack of coaching hires beginning to hurt, I bet Mario announces all of it early this week.

How can you possibly believe this? He didn't go to FSU or Oregon, he chose an FCS school. This was about a $1 Million NIL deal and the chance to build his "brand" as a HBCU trendsetter.

Like Hunter, he'll transfer to a P5 school after a year and collect another bag.

Advertisement
Had he gone to FSU and hurt us directly, ok. Good luck, I guess, at JSU and getting eyeballs via social media.

We still have:

Brinson/PORTAL/Redding
Restrepo/B. Smith
KSmith/George

We need another body or two, but the 2023 class is where we make our bones at impact WR.
We really need a proven guy on the outside. Lack of experience makes me nervous, even with TVD.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Need at least two portal wide receivers. Too bad they have no idea what kind of offense we will run and classes are starting soon if not already at other schools.

Advertisement
You realize its possible to appreciate the incredible progress Mario has made in less than 5 weeks while also being able to observe an obvious loss in humiliating fashion?

How was this humiliating? We didn't lose him to FSU. He got the Hunter NIL treatment and is going to a lower division of football. You just shrug your shoulders at that.

We landed the much more important player today anyways. Keep feeling however you want though

Advertisement
Back