WR Antwane Wells receives offer

Advertisement
I could see Brinson being ****ed as fvck if we take this kid
If your Bronson, Jacolby, X, etc you probably would want this more than one of the premier program guys or ex-5 star guys coming here. The big names come with a certain amount of expectation whereas an FCS guy is trying to earn his spot.

So if they’re afraid of FCS talent then they can go elsewhere.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The heat should’ve been on full burn whether Coleman was coming or not.

Wells is an instant impact plug & play starting WR, Coleman wasn’t gonna see the field much his TF year anyway.

Wells was always a much bigger need than Coleman.
Plus, they do totally different things.

And, we only have one, maybe two, current players who do the things Wells does.

Even if it's not Wells, we need another guy like him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Is Wells a 1 and done if the year goes well?
I see similarities to Rambo and their analytical numbers and stats are comparable.
Both are deep ball threats and must be respected. Wells is heavier and plays more physical but he’d be the perfect replacement for Rambo. He has a very smooth , effortless game.

Anything close to a Rambo season you can bet he’s gone. But thats a ways off.

Last edited:
I see similarities to Rambo and their analytical numbers and stats are comparable.
Both are deep ball threats and must be respected. Wells is heavier and plays more physical but he’d be the perfect replacement for Rambo. He has a very smooth , effortless game.

Anything close to a Rambo season you can bet he’d gone. But thats a ways off.
Him and Ladson would be nice.

If your Bronson, Jacolby, X, etc you probably would want this more than one of the premier program guys or ex-5 star guys coming here. The big names come with a certain amount of expectation whereas an FCS guy is trying to earn his spot.

So if they’re afraid of FCS talent then they can go elsewhere.
Tell those kids if ur scared of competition then ******* leave. We’re not bringing in Ladson and this kid and giving them the nod to start gotta earn it

Advertisement
Back