WR Antwane Wells receives offer

Memnon

Dejazmach
Premium

6’1 205lbs kid out of Richmond VA.

Has 116rec 1,853yds & 21TD’s in his first two seasons.

Route technician with good speed & glue hands, runs with sturdy contact balance, is a YAC machine.

They moved him all over the field in Curt Cignetti’s offense, he was used at X, Flanker & in the slot, he would be a XWR here at Miami no doubt & would play the same role as KJ Osborn & Charleston Rambo did as the consistent on ball chain mover that you can target 10+ times a game.

I know hardly any on here watch FCS games or have watched much of JMU, but most of their full games are on YT

He’s already received offers from VA Tech & Miss St today..
He’s a local VA kid so maybe he stays close to home, but hopefully BMac can entice him to come here & play with TVD.

Advertisement

6’1 205lbs kid out of Richmond VA.

Has 116rec 1,853yds & 21TD’s in his first two seasons.

Route technician with good speed & glue hands, runs with sturdy contact balance, is a YAC machine.

They moved him all over the field in Curt Cignetti’s offense, he was used at X, Flanker & in the slot, he would be a XWR here at Miami no doubt & would play the same role as KJ Osborn & Charleston Rambo did as the consistent on ball chain mover that you can target 10+ times a game.

I know hardly any on here watch FCS games or have watched much of James Madison, but most of their full games are on YT

He’s already received offers from VA Tech & Miss St today, he’s a local VA kid so maybe he stays close to home, but hopefully BMac can entice him to come here & play with TVD.

I actually watched him play. I have a buddy from Virginia who’s son goes to JMU.

Solid offer

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Somewhat OT, but for the Xs and Os guys, how much goes into a guy being an X or Z beside size/speed/getting off the line of scrimmage
I would say X has the most ability to beat man coverage, with the strength to get off the line.

There is also a vertical component because the X challenges the deepest corner of the field.

Advertisement
Natural fit. I like him at X, too, and that’s our need.

TVD is a much better option than whoever the Hokies have at QB.
The two things I like about him is he runs the full route tree, he’s not a speed demon 9 route guy, he runs Posts, Digs, Curls, Hitches & Drag routes all over, he’s got great outside release vs Press Man.

He a hands catcher too, snatches the ball out of the air & runs very well in the open field...

No stiffness at all with his cuts, very fluid mover & plays with control.

He is pretty **** good. Gotta be on NFL radar.

Slightly older than you'd think...was at a prep school...but in college was the breakout player in the spring season JMU had. He's an age 20 or so breakout player at the oldest, but has basically dominated about as early into his career as you could have.

Advertisement
Back