WR’S are pure Garbage !!!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
I know some tried to will these wr into being servicible in offseason by saying scheme will make them good but like have been posted, when the #2 buffalo wr can come to your school and take your lunch first day and start? yeesh you have BIG problems.. These guys are worse than I thought.. King isnt that much of a deep ball thrower but the guys we do have cant even make a play on the ball.. They will still play tho because thats what we do..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Caught it with ease too....like he belonged. It’s stunning how bad pope, Wiggins, and Harley are. Not just bad, but zero fight. Pathetic.
He should be starting next game but they won’t play him because he is a freshman

I been saying he was the best WR we got last class

reminds me of a poor mans coley

With the ball in the air our WRs stay as snug as a backpack on the DB's back. Content to just plead for a flag afterward. No fight in them whatsoever.

Advertisement
Play the freshman WR’s and see what they got at this point

**** they are beyond terrible!!! Sh*t crayyyy

Yes,...that INT in the endzone was 100% on the WR. He had an early beat on the ball,...was 100% in position to effect the play with a pass interference or a batting it away,...but simply fell down.

Not playing the ball right was a consistent problem tonight. If they're not completely wide open, the QB cant expect much from them once he throws.

At that point I had no choice but to mentally give up on our WR corps. They can do a few things against lesser competition,....but that's about it.

Don’t understand why Harley and Co. get to see the field still
It's because they are the best at their position. I told this board "we can't catch a cold" during the offseason and I was negged into oblivion.

I know some tried to will these wr into being servicible in offseason by saying scheme will make them good but like have been posted, when the #2 buffalo wr can come to your school and take your lunch first day and start? yeesh you have BIG problems.. These guys are worse than I thought.. King isnt that much of a deep ball thrower but the guys we do have cant even make a play on the ball.. They will still play tho because thats what we do..
King had much,much,much better wrs at Houston.He must be shocked at how inferior our guys are.

Advertisement
Back