WR’S are pure Garbage !!!!!

Noodles & Dee didn't do **** at Southridge....they got stars and offers off of the 7 on 7 circuit & size/testing numbers

Harley is trash & has been getting way too much PT amd targets since he got here, I honestly think he has pictures/video of Diaz performing homosexual acts

I'm ready to see more Keyshawn, Redding & Payton. Keyshawn really impresses me whenever he gets on the field

Atleast someone said it. Those two combined for like 40 catches their sr year in high school. They are Cooney guys from the 7 on 7 circuit. Have some talent..but a bit overrated in Pope's concern, Wiggins never was really rated that high. Pope i always saw as a product of the 7 on 7 / camp game...he can do those type of guys up when there arent pads involved.

-Wiggins has some untapped potential. Now will the wr coach get it out of him we will see. Im ready to see some of the young guys...Harley is what he is ...a solid 4th wr on our team. No need force feeding him

Advertisement
Kong needs to learn to throw the back shoulder! It’s killing us throwing straight line throws when a DB is fronting a receiver.. i miss Kaaya

Very disappointed in this group. Like very. I think I’m in the camp of let’s see more of the young kids if that’s the play and effort we get out of our starters

usually I feel like the mope is very strong after a loss but I guess I just can’t find much to disagree with in this thread

Noodles & Dee didn't do **** at Southridge....they got stars and offers off of the 7 on 7 circuit & size/testing numbers

Harley is trash & has been getting way too much PT amd targets since he got here, I honestly think he has pictures/video of Diaz performing homosexual acts

I'm ready to see more Keyshawn, Redding & Payton. Keyshawn really impresses me whenever he gets on the field
Harley got reps early cause he is a very good blocker at the WR position and that was what the Richt offense was looking for. Why he still gets reps is confusing.

I watched a ton of SMU last year. They had 3 WRs that were streaking wide open all year long. I get it that’s not gonna happen v Clemson, but our guys got no separation against UL or UAB either.

Just absolute recruiting malpractice at WR, CB & LB.

Advertisement
Back