WR’S are pure Garbage !!!!!

He should be starting next game but they won’t play him because he is a freshman

I been saying he was the best WR we got last class

reminds me of a poor mans coley

He looks natural. And big.

But you’re right. He won’t play because Mandy prefers playing upperclassmen and favorites.

Clear as day... 88 is better than 6, 8, 3 on their best day.

Clear as day.... 11 (yes “slow” *** Flagg) and 6 head and shoulders better than 44 and 53. If I see Jennings take another **** poor angle that results in a big play I’m going to lose it!

Advertisement
The way Wiggins just lays down had me throwin stuff at myself. He's not a fighter at all. He just takes the beatings every time. Pope stealing field time. He does nothing. And Harley same. Payton seems to not know the playbook or something. I keep seeing him on the wrong page with King. So i cant even tell if he's got the juice or not. But if we are going to do fly routes all night then play the freshmen. We already know our starters wont fight for the ball, ever. They just pray for a flag.

Advertisement
I dunno about the WR's, but that Air Force option coach can pack his **** and GTFO.

Wiggins and Harley looked better and played better when Rosier was throwing to them.

Advertisement
Posted in another thread -

Pope, Wiggins, and Harley are EXACTLY who we thought they were. WEAK & SOFT. Cant get open for ****. Cant make a contested catch to save their lives. Cant go up and get the ball. King has to hit them directly in the chest and even then they drop.

And the worst part? All of them will end up returning next year cuz no ****** way they getting drafted. Ugh. I legit hope they transfer or Manny/Lash man up and bench them for the underclassman.

Venables attacked the line of scrimmage all night and 8,3 and 6 were just totally useless. Made not a single play. Lashlee is everyone's savior why is he still playing these dudes? Thought it was an Enos problem?

0A80C9EE-D4BD-4C12-865C-ECB6B075D462.jpeg

He should be starting next game but they won’t play him because he is a freshman

I been saying he was the best WR we got last class

reminds me of a poor mans coley
Likens and Lashee aren't tied to Pope / Wiggins / Harley.

They'll play whoever they think will perform the best. You have to remember we basically had no offseason so these FR are massively behind the 8 ball.

Don't be surprised if Pope and Wiggins get v. little playing time next year. Harley will be quietly shown the door.

Advertisement
Yes,...that INT in the endzone was 100% on the WR. He had an early beat on the ball,...was 100% in position to effect the play with a pass interference or a batting it away,...but simply fell down.

Not playing the ball right was a consistent problem tonight. If they're not completely wide open, the QB cant expect much from them once he throws.

At that point I had no choice but to mentally give up on our WR corps. They can do a few things against lesser competition,....but that's about it.
At this point you just can't expect that trio to win contested catches. So screens / curls / smokes / slants / outs. Send them on decoy deep routes and, hey, if they're wide open throw them the ball - but don't have that as your first read.

What's more irritating is that somehow Mallory has like 4 catches for 40 yards and a TD despite this offensive explosion the last 3 games. He's absolutely an NFL TE. I've no idea why he's not targeted more.

i DONT KNOW IF ITS BEEN SAID...BUT OUR CURRENT STARTING WRS WERENT BIG CATCH GUYS IN HIGH SCHOOL...THEY WERE GUYS THAT HAD AVG CATCHING NUMBERS THEN...POPE, WIGGINS, HARLEY.

Brevin Jordan is our best wr
Remember the crying over Harley nearly picking WVU over us?

That didn't turn out great, did it?

Advertisement
Man, our WRs have absolutely ZERO fight.
@rok I think u were on to something saying move Mallory to WR. Our WRs are small weak mentally and physically. I'm over Pope, Wiggins and Harley. I wish Ezzard and Hightower didn't transfer at this point.

Advertisement
Back