WR’S are pure Garbage !!!!!

And smh Harley for sure gonna make use of that new covid rule and stay another year. We needed to get a receiver from the portal

Advertisement
For real I’ve never seen a Miami team with a group of WRs who are so fragile, can’t catch, or get yards after the catch. It’s embarrassing...

Yeah these dudes are slow and small and soft
That is the trifecta of exactly what we DONT want
They all suck and they don’t get separation, they don’t have hands and they don’t compete for the ball and high point it.

they seriously suck ***. Im
Not going to sugar coat it.

Advertisement
Our starting wr should be payton, smith, and Redding
Payton is clueless.. looking like another pope

give me smith, Redding and the slow 4.8 Wfrom Alabama

the dude from Alabama is the best at getting separation they say As crazy as that may sound

you don’t need speed to get separation. & it shows with our starting bummmm ahhhh WR’s

Wiggins was the one that killed me tonight. One of the worst performances I've seen.

He has no fight for the ball. The end zone play begging to get bailed out with a flag, ***** at least defend the ball so it isn't an INT. Had stone hands, dropping a critical ball.

The worst offense though to me was the last shot he had in the endzone where Dabo's true Frosh safety son used him like he was part of his parkour video. Wiggins gets touch and falls almost straight down.

Weakest WR ever here. Hasn't won a contested ball since he got here. Sure, he's fast, but that is absolutely it. No wonder his stats in high school sucked.

Advertisement
Yeah man, they are not very good. They all play small and aren't very reliable. Shocked a guy like Harley just can't get open in this offense and the few things Wiggins is asked to do should be things he excels at, but...doesn't.

How Miami lacks high end positional talent at WR and CB considering our recruiting territory is some criminal ****.

Agreed. We have no WRs.
Even the ones that have athletic ability can’t catch, or trip over their own feet. Granted Clemsons CB were good but holy **** our WR got straight bullied.

Play the freshman WR’s and see what they got at this point

**** they are beyond terrible!!! Sh*t crayyyy
Agree w/ u whole heartedly. Pope is soft af! Harley gives me no YACs
Wiggins can’t fight for a ball to save his life. If he’s not running past, he’s getting gassed.

I’ve never been so disappointed in a group that was so hyped up. They run elementary routes w/ kindergarten results! Chit is frustrating at! Fight for the ball!!!!

REMEMBER saying we needed a portal wr in the off season and it being ho hum.

KJ Osborn took their reps from day 1 last year...should of went back to that well again imo.
Tried to tell em..

You cant have buffalo NUMBER TWO wr come to your house and take your food off your plate FIRST DAY AT PRACTICE..

Advertisement
Wiggins was the one that killed me tonight. One of the worst performances I've seen.

He has no fight for the ball. The end zone play begging to get bailed out with a flag, ***** at least defend the ball so it isn't an INT. Had stone hands, dropping a critical ball.

The worst offense though to me was the last shot he had in the endzone where Dabo's true Frosh safety son used him like he was part of his parkour video. Wiggins gets touch and falls almost straight down.

Weakest WR ever here. Hasn't won a contested ball since he got here. Sure, he's fast, but that is absolutely it. No wonder his stats in high school sucked.
He had the S beaten on the slant in the endzone - the ball was tipped. Whether he would have caught it is another matter.

Noodles & Dee didn't do **** at Southridge....they got stars and offers off of the 7 on 7 circuit & size/testing numbers

Harley is trash & has been getting way too much PT amd targets since he got here, I honestly think he has pictures/video of Diaz performing homosexual acts

I'm ready to see more Keyshawn, Redding & Payton. Keyshawn really impresses me whenever he gets on the field

He had the S beaten on the slant in the endzone - the ball was tipped. Whether he would have caught it is another matter.

Yes, it was tipped, but he's there fronting the smaller safety and Dabo's son touches him and he drops. No physicality whatsoever. He's sad man.

Advertisement
Noodles & Dee didn't do **** at Southridge....they got stars and offers off of the 7 on 7 circuit & size/testing numbers

Harley is trash & has been getting way too much PT amd targets since he got here, I honestly think he has pictures/video of Diaz performing homosexual acts

I'm ready to see more Keyshawn, Redding & Payton. Keyshawn really impresses me whenever he gets on the field
Payton is clueless

dude is another green tree all American until proven otherwise

Don’t want to hear it. I’ve told y’all for 2 years now we’re too small and y’all don’t want to listen. As far as I’m concerned everybody who’s an SFL homer can bask in this because these are the players they wanted.

Advertisement
Back