WOW @ UGA... #61 in recruit rankings

The wagons are circled in Georgia for the class of 19. That class is already recruiting for Uga and is loaded with big time players. The True 7 on 7 coach Watson is pointing the players to Uga also. The top 3 wr's in the nation are in Georgia for 2019...Don't count out Smart, he could be a sales director for a big name company. He is that good....

2019 is like 2017 all over again in Ga, loaded with 4-5 star players. 2018 somewhat a down year, more talent in Fla. and Kirby will do well to end up top 12. Even with all talent signed last two years with Kirby and a clueless coaching staff, canes gonna be a much better football team providing coach can get a QB that will not lose games, just use the talent around them.

Why did most of the top 2018 kids in Georgia commit this early? It's pretty crazy how quick that happened

Advertisement
Bama pretty **** low too.

I dont think ive seen bama that low in the last 6 years. Decline?

Yeap they are done. Loss in the last NC on last second play. History, over, cooked, stick a fork in it. Bama will be up until we take them down. They took our spot in college football: every couple years someone upsets them but NOBODY ever really want to play them. It will be them and the others, until we make them one of the others.

It's the day I've been waiting for we need to show them who really rules CFB

I have generations of family in Bama and would love nothing more than gloating over them again.

Georgia fans might be missing Richt sooner than later. I know people crap on him a lot, but fans get spoiled and forget that they have a good thing. Unless you're about to get Saban or Urban, you don't get rid of Richt.

The Les Miles situation is likely going to be the same with LSU, although it was obvious he was too stubborn to change his offense which we all know was the core of his problems.

Before Richt, UGA was a perennial 8 win hot mess outside Hershel Walker

Bama pretty **** low too.

I dont think ive seen bama that low in the last 6 years. Decline?

Yeap they are done. Loss in the last NC on last second play. History, over, cooked, stick a fork in it. Bama will be up until we take them down. They took our spot in college football: every couple years someone upsets them but NOBODY ever really want to play them. It will be them and the others, until we make them one of the others.

It's the day I've been waiting for we need to show them who really rules CFB

I have generations of family in Bama and would love nothing more than gloating over them again.

lol I know generations of Bandwagon Bama fans that swear they knew who they was before Saban got there

Dude.. nobody at uga is missing richt. Just based on his success this far, he’s outclassed richt.

I don’t follow uga recruiting, but I know smart has done exceedingly well. A class ranking in November doesn’t in any way suggest the sky is falling.
Look when the thread was created.

Advertisement
sigh.. post like this is why other fan bases clown us when the time comes.. we be proclaiming sh*t 3-4 months to early. ie: "Kaaya is the best QB in draft and gonna be a Heisman finalist." months before last season.. now nearly half the fan base hate em.. "Duke gonna be a 1st round RB".. "Stacy Coley is going to be a All-american." (after his Frosh year).. always proclaiming "we back" after a win over big name school that end up finishing like 7-6... I can understand laughing at UiF cuz McTeef clearly can't recruit.. but Georgia JUST pulled in a top 3 class.. df are u talking about "wow UGA is ranked 61th".. at least in year one they have shown sign that they can recruit.. chill.. It may.. season ain't even start yet.

damnnn

Advertisement
Back