WOW @ UGA... #61 in recruit rankings

I think Clemson's defeat of Bama, the ACC success against SEC teams in bowl games, and Miami's success in keeping South Florida's best talent at home is a sign that recruits are starting to take notice that they can be successful at schools other than Bamer and the SEC

Advertisement
DedGm.gif

SEC teams traditionally drop dare bags in da summer time when croots got women on dare mind.

Georgia fans might be missing Richt sooner than later. I know people crap on him a lot, but fans get spoiled and forget that they have a good thing. Unless you're about to get Saban or Urban, you don't get rid of Richt.

The Les Miles situation is likely going to be the same with LSU, although it was obvious he was too stubborn to change his offense which we all know was the core of his problems.

We fired a guy who went undefeated for his first two years, won one NC and got cheated out of another. College football is NFL today, win or get fired. UGA does not have our history but was patient with Mark, more patient than we will be, trust me. He needs to be in NC game by 5th year or this board will start the planes. He screwed up this year not beating FSU and getting to ACC title game. It was a free year with seasoned QB but he wasted it trying to make talent fit his system for to many games. Until us old guys who remember Hurricane football are dead, no coach is safe.

Coker got fired because he derailed the train. He didn't build the team that went undefeated, but he **** sure drove it off the tracks.

Advertisement
Not sure what's going on in the 18 class but I do know he has some big names on board for 19. That's coming from a very reliable source.

Bama is gettin none of the usual sourh Florida studs besides Xavier this year. Xavier is not close to as good as pope and they are getting no coopers Ridleys jeudys popes jobes lingards scarbaroughs this year!!!

Advertisement
Kirby stepped in to probably the most 4 and 5 star players ever in Georgia last year. They also had top 10 class's previous years and schools using those classes against them. They will still finish around 10, with several sure gets not announcing yet. Kirby is a smart *** **** head and will not take him to long to have a lot of people ****ed. He better haven't least a 10 win regular season with one of easiest schedules in history.ytt

Kirby stepped in to probably the most 4 and 5 star players ever in Georgia last year. They also had top 10 class's previous years and schools using those classes against them. They will still finish around 10, with several sure gets not announcing yet. Kirby is a smart *** **** head and will not take him to long to have a lot of people ****ed. He better haven't least a 10 win regular season with one of easiest schedules in history.ytt

Richard lecounte and flipping Jake frohm played a big role in that 2017 class

Advertisement
Georgia fans might be missing Richt sooner than later. I know people crap on him a lot, but fans get spoiled and forget that they have a good thing. Unless you're about to get Saban or Urban, you don't get rid of Richt.

The Les Miles situation is likely going to be the same with LSU, although it was obvious he was too stubborn to change his offense which we all know was the core of his problems.

We fired a guy who went undefeated for his first two years, won one NC and got cheated out of another. College football is NFL today, win or get fired. UGA does not have our history but was patient with Mark, more patient than we will be, trust me. He needs to be in NC game by 5th year or this board will start the planes. He screwed up this year not beating FSU and getting to ACC title game. It was a free year with seasoned QB but he wasted it trying to make talent fit his system for to many games. Until us old guys who remember Hurricane football are dead, no coach is safe.

We fired a guy who was running off the talent the previous HC recruited and groomed and this guy had completely lost control of the program. We are in the position we are in today, still waiting to return to relevance, because of this guy.

Advertisement
sigh.. post like this is why other fan bases clown us when the time comes.. we be proclaiming sh*t 3-4 months to early. ie: "Kaaya is the best QB in draft and gonna be a Heisman finalist." months before last season.. now nearly half the fan base hate em.. "Duke gonna be a 1st round RB".. "Stacy Coley is going to be a All-american." (after his Frosh year).. always proclaiming "we back" after a win over big name school that end up finishing like 7-6... I can understand laughing at UiF cuz McTeef clearly can't recruit.. but Georgia JUST pulled in a top 3 class.. df are u talking about "wow UGA is ranked 61th".. at least in year one they have shown sign that they can recruit.. chill.. It may.. season ain't even start yet.

Last edited:

We fired a guy who was running off the talent the previous HC recruited and groomed and this guy had completely lost control of the program. We are in the position we are in today, still waiting to return to relevance, because of this guy.

And he failed to win any more NCs. No question Larry should be fired, heck they were 3 years late. Point is that Mark is here got more slack at UGA than he is going to get here. He needs to win, win big, and win soon. Look, I like the kid, yeap I am that old, but he needs to do better here than at UGA. I assume he knows that.

Coker got fired because he derailed the train. He didn't build the team that went undefeated, but he **** sure drove it off the tracks.

That is just the reason he failed. The failure was he didn't win any more NC's.

Mark Richt over Larry Coker any day

Of course. And if Butch left Mark the type of talent he left Larry, Mark would have won more titles. Assuming he recruited better at QB than Larry, Mark could have then gone down as one of greatest HCs ever. But now he will have to do it with the talent he recruits. This class looks good, so let's hope he can.

Advertisement
Back