Wow this Enos really is just as stubborn as Richt! Holy crap wait to you guys read this. Smh

Think about why your bosses care, because either they can get fired for your ***** up or if they are the owner your ***** up is literally costing them money. Now think about Blake James, he has proven that he cannot get fired for field performance and he has no actual monetary connection. He has also proven to manny that he won’t can manny. Why not? Because if he keeps manny it’s not like he loses his job, in fact knowing this university he might get more heat if he did try to hold manny accountable. At the very top of course is Frenk who does not give a **** about football. So zero pressure anywhere, in a business there will always be the pressure of profit.
I don’t entirely disagree with your point, but would counter with: winning generates money too

Granted the ACC and ACCN tv money has made us lazy, it still is better to win when it comes to generating profits

Advertisement
What a POS 🤦🏻‍♂️ With all the talent in South Florida with just an average coach you can make some noise. The people in charge have found a way to F it up for 15 years and counting

Last edited:
Do you realize how ****** your coaching needs to be to be last in the nation in 3rd down conversions with 4 and 5* players all over the place at QB and the skill positions? A trained monkey would do better calling 3rd down plays than Enos. That is not hyperbole. Hand a monkey a play sheet and have her point to the play. We would be better on 3rd down. Enos is an abomination.

Advertisement
There were plays to be made for sure and the QB was handing the ball to FIU all game(not Enos fault), but that still doesn't excuse why we didn't focus on running the ball against a team that can't stop the run against C-USA opponents or why we didn't throw screens all night and let our better athletes beat theirs.

Run left, Run Right, Run middle, PA pass rinse and repeat.

Richt wasn’t stubborn. Richt has Malik Rosier as a QB. He was limited in ability. Richt called versions of four plays because of Malik.

He didn’t play Jarren because Jarren is a lazy piece of s***. He doesn’t prepare and doesn’t put the work in until someone puts a foot in his a**.

Yes, Malik Rosier was a better option than “The Captain”. He would look good in spurts but totally clueless mostly.

Richt was right not to play the “Forehead” because he was lazy and entitled. The “Captain” would have flamed out eventually. Richt stayed loyal to the Senior because it wouldn’t have made a difference.

Ill take Richt when it comes to knowing QB talent (Green, Shockley, Stafford, and that awful commentator AAron Murray)
Huh? Whose captain, senior, forehead?

Penos should be let go right after national signing day. Sadly we have to keep his dumb *** to close out the class.

Advertisement
Penos should be let go right after national signing day. Sadly we have to keep his dumb *** to close out the class.

No we don't. LOL. Manny is the luckiest SOB in the history of UM because this 2020 class actually loves UM and they are coming no matter what. Xavier Retrospo is the reason why we are getting Jaylon Knighton. He was our #1 recruiter. Don Chaney said hes coming even if Al Golden was hired back as the HC. (not really but you get my point. LOL) ..This class just genuinely loves UM and have a great bond with each other. I actually think if Manny was fired we would still hold 75% of the class. How lucky is that? Any other scenario and half the class would be decommitted by now as bad as we have played this year.

That said, I have never heard any of our commits say they are here because they love Enos and have a great bond with him. MAYBE Tyler Van Dyke but I even think he is locked in as long as the new OC wants him too.

(And yes, I think Enos is gone after this year. Manny knows he is basically this year version of "Willie Taggert 2018". He has next year to get this turned around or he's out. He has no time left. He has to make changes this offseason)

Advertisement
Huh? Whose captain, senior, forehead?
Jarren Williams is the “Forehead” and the “Captain” is .....

45300755-CF89-4824-B2FD-DBD5D17B81C3.jpeg

Advertisement
LMFAO at Manny saying the 2020 recruiting class is going to help solve this. What a pathetic thing to say.

Richt wasn’t stubborn. Richt has Malik Rosier as a QB. He was limited in ability. Richt called versions of four plays because of Malik.

He didn’t play Jarren because Jarren is a lazy piece of s***. He doesn’t prepare and doesn’t put the work in until someone puts a foot in his a**.

Yes, Malik Rosier was a better option than “The Captain”. He would look good in spurts but totally clueless mostly.

Richt was right not to play the “Forehead” because he was lazy and entitled. The “Captain” would have flamed out eventually. Richt stayed loyal to the Senior because it wouldn’t have made a difference.

Ill take Richt when it comes to knowing QB talent (Green, Shockley, Stafford, and that awful commentator AAron Murray)

Finally somebody else who not emotional and is giving coach richt his just do. We got alot of idiot people calling themselves UM fans. People was complaining about the qb situation coach richt inherited before he even completed his 3rd year here. The comments show most here know nothing about football, i can clearly see that doesnt apply to you. Here's what's funny, coach enos came in and played the majority of these clowns, he started using motions in practice, got players talking about it to reporters, and i said way back when WTF is will mallory to be doing all these interviews when #1, he hasnt done **** yet, and #2, WTF does he know about a better offense, trying to diss coach richt on the sneak tip. These crybabies on offense had to be raised, coach richt was gone dog walk jw15 for that transfer threatening bullshat, and rightfully so, he was the #1 crybaby, he out their showing no heart to many times, when he scrambles, where TF do he be going, running scared, so to you sir:

There were plays to be made Jarren Williams sucked Saturday night, 2 of those picks he threw it directly to the defender

One thing about enos already, he's definitely disrespectful, coach diaz needs to humble his selfish ***, coach diaz done let that man do to many press conferences, now he thinks he's the headcoach, WTF is enos already to be calling out amateur athelet's by name if they are messing up, **** even pro football headcoaches rarely call guys out by name, this guy, enos already, needs to grow TF up or GTFOH. I got an idea for you, how about you call the plays that you know guys are executing at a high level, next idea, how about you learn the strength and weaknesses of the offensive personnel you have, you got to be dumb as **** to keep trying to go to dee wiggins on slant routes, that's not his strong point right now, especially not from the right hash, got a better chance of completing a slant route to em from the left hash, but right now, he's the deep threat guy. I got another idea for you, stop being a clown, you see the running game is working, why in TF do you not consistently use it, to keep soft *** jw15 from playing for the other team, and run the got damyum ball and force F.i.u. to adjust, which will than open up the passing game, been saying it since the gaytor game, this clown enos already has no feel for the game and does not know how to use the run game when its working to open up the pass and vice versa.

Takes to long for this offense to score, that clown doesnt deserve to do press conferences, up their trying to audition for another HC position, right now, he's currently an imbecile oc!

Advertisement
Back