Wow this Enos really is just as stubborn as Richt! Holy crap wait to you guys read this. Smh

Advertisement
Dude is DNofrio just on offense

Same pompous attitude that thinks he is the smartest guy in the room.

“I can promise you that every call that we make is designed to have somebody make a tackle, behind or at the line of scrimmage,” D’Onofrio said. “We wouldn’t want to change that if that was the design. We have to get the players to execute better.”

“As far as philosophically, we go into a game knowing what we want to stop, and you have to have a free player to stop the guy who has the ball,” D’Onofrio said. “That’s not going to change. As long as that’s sound, now we have to continue to work through the execution.

“At the end of the day, talent is not enough. Execution is what you need to have. I’ve been talking about that here for a long time. You have to execute. If you don’t have a guy in his gap, it doesn’t matter how talented he is. The gap’s open and a guy runs through it.”

And this why Manny will be FIRED year 3, if he doesn't get this ***'r TFOH !!!! NOW !!!

Advertisement
Gaynor didn’t pull? I kinda got stuck on that. We had the penalty. We had the fake injury stoppage. Seems like a big call. Do we not practice that till it is muscle memory? That’s strange.

Advertisement
Smfh - offensive genius with the same 6 plays he calls.
Love the running play that looked like the old Statue of Liberty play.

The Hurricanes rank at or near the bottom in three major offensive categories including last in third-down conversions (25.8 percent) out of 130 teams, 122nd in red-zone conversions (69.8 percent), and 124th in sacks allowed (38).

This is what I'm talking about in the Manny thread. Manny is here trying to own it and fix it while d!khead Penos is on his high horse sticking to his 'I'm perfect' persona. Yeah, we didnt execute but those plays were basura too. He needs to go.

jesus christ shut the **** about about the poor manny thing. hes the HC he controls the entire team. if the offense isnt working ITS ON THE HC. he chose this offense, this scheme, rhis coach.

and his defense which is the same system and same coaches is awful too.

as are his special teams and the penalties are ridiculous.

IT IS ALL MANNY. stop deflecting blame.

jesus christ shut the **** about about the poor manny thing. hes the HC he controls the entire team. if the offense isnt working ITS ON THE HC. he chose this offense, this scheme, rhis coach.

Exactly. People have to stop with this cut Manny some slack shît. Manny hired these guys and Blake hired Manny. Whack em all and start again.

Advertisement
I was just going to post this. What a ****.

"Not really, I thought we had a good plan," Enos said. "We didn't execute it at times, but structurely I thought we had a good plan, but we didn't execute."

Such a good plan FIU shut your @ss out for an entire half, like that was the Bama or Clemson D! Lol.....this guy is seriously a egotistical nightmare!

Who's crying for Manny?! or Defending him? All I'm saying is that he's owning it unlike the rest of them and that he needs to fix the problem BECAUSE he is the HC. He's not up there saying that his plays worked for 30 years or that players are cancers etc. I just need him look to his left and right and notice that nobody is up in the gallows with him and realize that he needs to fix his staff because he'll hang for it

Advertisement
First, this is why he peaked at CMU.
Second, if Manny has any hope of success here, he needs to cut him loose in the face of this.
Third, how can Enos not accept even partial responsibility? Any leader needs to step up and own the fact that failure ultimately falls on them.

Advertisement
Back