Wow this Enos really is just as stubborn as Richt! Holy crap wait to you guys read this. Smh

Advertisement
Did not read.

source.gif

Dude is DNofrio just on offense

Same pompous attitude that thinks he is the smartest guy in the room.

“I can promise you that every call that we make is designed to have somebody make a tackle, behind or at the line of scrimmage,” D’Onofrio said. “We wouldn’t want to change that if that was the design. We have to get the players to execute better.”

“As far as philosophically, we go into a game knowing what we want to stop, and you have to have a free player to stop the guy who has the ball,” D’Onofrio said. “That’s not going to change. As long as that’s sound, now we have to continue to work through the execution.

“At the end of the day, talent is not enough. Execution is what you need to have. I’ve been talking about that here for a long time. You have to execute. If you don’t have a guy in his gap, it doesn’t matter how talented he is. The gap’s open and a guy runs through it.”

Advertisement
I was just going to post this. What a ****.

"Not really, I thought we had a good plan," Enos said. "We didn't execute it at times, but structurely I thought we had a good plan, but we didn't execute."

This is what I'm talking about in the Manny thread. Manny is here trying to own it and fix it while d!khead Penos is on his high horse sticking to his 'I'm perfect' persona. Yeah, we didnt execute but those plays were basura too. He needs to go.

I was just going to post this. What a ****.

"Not really, I thought we had a good plan," Enos said. "We didn't execute it at times, but structurely I thought we had a good plan, but we didn't execute."
We had a good plan but failed to score a point through 3 quarters against a team that gave up 50 points to Middle Tennessee St. What a ****.

What an *******. You know what? Good. I hope Manny keeps him around and they lose every game next year. Burn it all to the ground.
I’m with you brother! This university and program is getting what they deserve. They made there bed now there gonna have to lay it. It’ll be a nice empty stadium next year so they can burn this thing down and most likely no one will even see it or care. Fvck UM!

Last edited:
Advertisement
We’re doomed!!!
Richt wasn’t stubborn. Richt has Malik Rosier as a QB. He was limited in ability. Richt called versions of four plays because of Malik.

He didn’t play Jarren because Jarren is a lazy piece of s***. He doesn’t prepare and doesn’t put the work in until someone puts a foot in his a**.

Yes, Malik Rosier was a better option than “The Captain”. He would look good in spurts but totally clueless mostly.

Richt was right not to play the “Forehead” because he was lazy and entitled. The “Captain” would have flamed out eventually. Richt stayed loyal to the Senior because it wouldn’t have made a difference.

Ill take Richt when it comes to knowing QB talent (Green, Shockley, Stafford, and that awful commentator AAron Murray)

Dude is DNofrio just on offense

Same pompous attitude that thinks he is the smartest guy in the room.

“I can promise you that every call that we make is designed to have somebody make a tackle, behind or at the line of scrimmage,” D’Onofrio said. “We wouldn’t want to change that if that was the design. We have to get the players to execute better.”

“As far as philosophically, we go into a game knowing what we want to stop, and you have to have a free player to stop the guy who has the ball,” D’Onofrio said. “That’s not going to change. As long as that’s sound, now we have to continue to work through the execution.

“At the end of the day, talent is not enough. Execution is what you need to have. I’ve been talking about that here for a long time. You have to execute. If you don’t have a guy in his gap, it doesn’t matter how talented he is. The gap’s open and a guy runs through it.”
Exactly. Somewhere along the line ******** like Enos got it in their head that results be damned, they're right and everyone else is wrong. **** this dude on every level of ****.

Richt wasn’t stubborn. Richt has Malik Rosier as a QB. He was limited in ability. Richt called versions of four plays because of Malik.

He didn’t play Jarren because Jarren is a lazy piece of s***. He doesn’t prepare and doesn’t put the work in until someone puts a foot in his a**.

Yes, Malik Rosier was a better option than “The Captain”. He would look good in spurts but totally clueless mostly.

Richt was right not to play the “Forehead” because he was lazy and entitled. The “Captain” would have flamed out eventually. Richt stayed loyal to the Senior because it wouldn’t have made a difference.

Ill take Richt when it comes to knowing QB talent (Green, Shockley, Stafford, and that awful commentator AAron Murray)
Richt absolutely was stubborn, if he wasn’t he wouldn’t have wanted to hold on to his son being a qb coach and him calling plays

Advertisement
Richt absolutely was stubborn, if he wasn’t he wouldn’t have wanted to hold on to his son being a qb coach and him calling plays
Oh, now if we’re talking about his son then yes. But Richt made the calls on who started. But Jon Richt or Earl Morrell isn’t making the “Forehead” have urgency.

I agree he was stubborn over his son. But the fact of the matter is that “Forehead” and “Captain” are not that good. I would have stayed with Malik also.

We have seen what these two can do this year and it is not good

Advertisement
Enos is correct about handling success. May be JW got all ****Y and what not, after the Louisville game. And should have just stayed humble and all that. Yeah, yeah, yeah. A QB has to be ****y and all that. hUh.

Advertisement
Back