Wow this Enos really is just as stubborn as Richt! Holy crap wait to you guys read this. Smh

Something I don't think that has been mentioned is when the clowns flopped, why didn't Enos counter with a different play? It seems they flopped to get time to get a read on the called play.

Advertisement
First, this is why he peaked at CMU.
Second, if Manny has any hope of success here, he needs to cut him loose in the face of this.
Third, how can Enos not accept even partial responsibility? Any leader needs to step up and own the fact that failure ultimately falls on them.

I've been saying it. This is the most egregious example of what is wrong with the coaches and needs to be fixed by Manny

I've been saying it. This is the most egregious example of what is wrong with the coaches and needs to be fixed by Manny
There's a tendency for people to deflect blame. Its gotten worse over the years. Leaders take responsibility. Back when I was a manager, if you stepped up and admitted that there was something you could have done, you bought more chances. Obviously, there were those who tried to abuse that and they got found out, but the quickest way to end up on the sht list was to point fingers elsewhere.

Advertisement
Get him out and hire someone that runs a spread and our offense will improve over night. I just don’t understand Enos. FSU and Louisville he ran more spread from the gun and we dominated why change it against FIU ? To prove that ur system can work against a bad team?

We don't have the O line to run these plays.... Agree to go for it, but call plays that don't depend on the O line as much... whatever that would be...
What offensive play call doesn’t depend on execution upfront?? A QB run is as much help u can..jarren played like **** for 3 quarters..only thing a coach could do to help that was sit For a series maybe 2..but he was *** and took a step back

Advertisement
giphy-25.gif

Lester, you are one funny SOB. Love your GIFs. The “money bags are back” thread was classic.
My anger is manifesting itself as humor, and GIF's tend to get the point across much better than long rants nobody's going to read. Figured we could all use a laugh or two in light of recent events. ****** Manny...

I'll never understand why being a stubborn ******* is acceptable in football, maybe it's all the macho egos. In any other career if you fail to perform and then fail to change you get canned. We've had these issues regime after regime
No'D, Richt and now Enos. The absolute refusal to admit that pounding a square peg into a round hole may not be the best way to win is borderline hubris. **** em all.

First, this is why he peaked at CMU.
Second, if Manny has any hope of success here, he needs to cut him loose in the face of this.
Third, how can Enos not accept even partial responsibility? Any leader needs to step up and own the fact that failure ultimately falls on them.
You nailed everything that I was thinking. Is this guy an adult? He seems like a entitled tool. To not take any responsibility? What is he thinking?
The second and third interceptions were on him (even though JW threw the ball). They were the same plays working the middle of the field...when they were stacking the inside. What happened to the WR screens? Where are plays using speed? He called a crappy game and got out to task by Butch’s DC. What a joke. This guy needs to get shown the door once the Duke game is over. I don’t care who coaches that one. Get him out ASAP!

Advertisement
Nope, I am sure of it, I don’t like Enos, nope I actually hate him.. Well Mr Manny and Penos will be on their way out if they don’t realize the culture and arrogance starts when they look in the mirror. This entire coaching staff needs to Be gone and stay gone

You nailed everything that I was thinking. Is this guy an adult? He seems like a entitled tool. To not take any responsibility? What is he thinking?
The second and third interceptions were on him (even though JW threw the ball). They were the same plays working the middle of the field...when they were stacking the inside. What happened to the WR screens? Where are plays using speed? He called a crappy game and got out to task by Butch’s DC. What a joke. This guy needs to get shown the door once the Duke game is over. I don’t care who coaches that one. Get him out ASAP!
Thank you. There was a lot to unpack out of his statement and if I got it all for at least one other person, I'm happy.

I was on the fence about Enos, thinking the OL was the bigger problem, but that statement on the heels of that performance points directly to the problem.

And they were stacking the middle because the formation ENOS called had 9 or 10 offensive personnel between the hashes! What the actual **** man? Even when we went 3 wide they were considerably closer to the tackles than they needed to be.

I said it I'm another thread after the game, spread the ******* formations. You can still run the sacred pro-style while creating space and throwing lanes.

Advertisement
There’s a reason that this “great offensive mind” has not held onto a head coaching job. He’s a snotty abrasive dude that cannot accept any sort of blame despite deserving it. It’s amazing that this guy chose to work with kids. I hope that his self centered attitude makes him bolt before we have to give him the boot. I would gladly accept his resignation if I were Manny...I would demand it if he doesn’t offer it.

LOL...thios isn't all on dan eons. Go back and look at thT 4TH DOWN QB PLAY.... If Zion nelson and Dee jay Dallas black they guys then its a td. Instead they fumble around with each other falling to the ground and shut and the rest is history.

"We didnt execute" That was Richt and Brown's favorite line. My favorite line is still "Nobody would complain about our playcalling if we were scoring 40 points" - Thomas Brown

Advertisement
Back