Wow this Enos really is just as stubborn as Richt! Holy crap wait to you guys read this. Smh

Richt wasn’t stubborn. Richt has Malik Rosier as a QB. He was limited in ability. Richt called versions of four plays because of Malik.

He didn’t play Jarren because Jarren is a lazy piece of s***. He doesn’t prepare and doesn’t put the work in until someone puts a foot in his a**.

Yes, Malik Rosier was a better option than “The Captain”. He would look good in spurts but totally clueless mostly.

Richt was right not to play the “Forehead” because he was lazy and entitled. The “Captain” would have flamed out eventually. Richt stayed loyal to the Senior because it wouldn’t have made a difference.

Ill take Richt when it comes to knowing QB talent (Green, Shockley, Stafford, and that awful commentator AAron Murray)

it is really too bad that Richt was burned out by the time he got here.

Advertisement
When was the last time Enos lasted more than one year at a single school? This guy is gone after this season

Advertisement
Advertisement
It was obvious from early on that this guy was a stubborn gasbag who thinks he's the smartest guy in the room.

Imagine being this ****y when all you've done your entire career is fail everywhere you've been except the one time the GOAT coach let you just one position like a simple ******.

Advertisement
I was just going to post this. What a ****.

"Not really, I thought we had a good plan," Enos said. "We didn't execute it at times, but structurely I thought we had a good plan, but we didn't execute."

This ******* retartd must have been the chief engineer on the Hard Rock Hotel in New Orleans too.

giphy.gif

Advertisement
I get the sense that Enos isn’t feeling any heat, from any angle

How is this even possible?

If I ***** up a $10mm deal at work, my boss and his boss are all over me, how is the same not happening to Enos

I get the sense that Enos isn’t feeling any heat, from any angle

How is this even possible?

If I ***** up a $10mm deal at work, my boss and his boss are all over me, how is the same not happening to Enos
Think about why your bosses care, because either they can get fired for your ***** up or if they are the owner your ***** up is literally costing them money. Now think about Blake James, he has proven that he cannot get fired for field performance and he has no actual monetary connection. He has also proven to manny that he won’t can manny. Why not? Because if he keeps manny it’s not like he loses his job, in fact knowing this university he might get more heat if he did try to hold manny accountable. At the very top of course is Frenk who does not give a **** about football. So zero pressure anywhere, in a business there will always be the pressure of profit.

Advertisement
Back