Wow! That Kirby Is A **** Of A Lot Smarter Than Richt!!

You conveniently neglected to list Kerby's most outstanding achievement that will make the world (most especially Georgia players, fans and boosters) forget about all of his other achievements; he idiotically faked a punt at midfield with several minutes left in a tied game knowing Alabama had stayed in their base defense which allowed them to laughingly destroy the play and gave Bama the win, which cost Georgia an SEC Championship, and possible National Championship.

Yet, give him credit where credit is due...that call was the #1 worst call in the history of college football!

https://www.canesinsight.com/members/duke4heisman.7882/

The anti-Richt crowd loves to leave out facts to pile on the hate and revise history. It's sad. Yeah, we're all frustrated with how year three went—but a big reason for that were false expectations after last year's 10-0 run (which could've easily have been 6-4 with losses to FSU, GT, Cuse and UNC).

The minute neither Perry or Weldon did enough to beat out the pedestrian Rosier in spring, this season was in trouble. Toss in a sub-par offensive line, and no one should've been shocked by this offense.

Back to do-no-wrong-Kirby:

- Smashed 40-17 by an average Auburn team last year.
- Blew a 20-7 lead in national title game; up 13 points with 6:52 left in third quarter—never scored again in regulation.
- Smashed 36-16 at LSU this year.
- Blew 14-point lead in 2018 SEC Championship; low-lighted by brain-dead fake punt with Bama defense on field.

Smart is a fine coach and Georgia is a solid program—but the fact a portion of the Miami fan base has turned into UGA / Kirby fan boys, while trying to rewrite Richt's history there (and not holding Smart accountable where he's come up short, as Richt did)—it's laughable.

Richt landed the 8th-ranked class in 2014, the 6th-ranked class in 2015 and set the table for the 6th-ranked class in 2016—let go less than two months before National Signing Day ... yet Smart gets all the credit for Georgia's success. Got it.

Some of y'all are insanely blinded by hate, bitterness and 15 years worth of irrelevancy—to the point you've lost all logic or reason.

Advertisement
The anti-Richt crowd loves to leave out facts to pile on the hate and revise history. It's sad. Yeah, we're all frustrated with how year three went—but a big reason for that were false expectations after last year's 10-0 run (which could've easily have been 6-4 with losses to FSU, GT, Cuse and UNC).

The minute neither Perry or Weldon did enough to beat out the pedestrian Rosier in spring, this season was in trouble. Toss in a sub-par offensive line, and no one should've been shocked by this offense.

- Blew a 20-7 lead in national title game; up 13 points with 6:52 left in third quarter—never scored again in regulation.
- Blew 14-point lead in 2018 SEC Championship; low-lighted by brain-dead fake punt with Bama defense on field.

Smart is a fine coach and Georgia is a solid program—but the fact a portion of the Miami fan base has turned into UGA / Kirby fan boys, while trying to rewrite Richt's history there (and not holding Smart accountable where he's come up short, as Richt did)—it's laughable.

Richt landed the 8th-ranked class in 2014, the 6th-ranked class in 2015 and set the table for the 6th-ranked class in 2016—let go less than two months before National Signing Day ... yet Smart gets all the credit for Georgia's success. Got it.

Some of y'all are insanely blinded by hate, bitterness and 15 years worth of irrelevancy—to the point you've lost all logic or reason.

Great post that will cause the Herd to go epileptic.

Bull****. That narrative is bunk. We were a 10-win team last year-- not 6, 7, 8, or 9-- and we backslid horribly this year. I don't want to hear about lucky catches, or bounces, that's football. We won 10 games.

The false hope was that we would do what other top programs do every year and look at our success and our shortcomings equally. Instead, we high fived ourselves for winning 10 games and decided that we would automatically do the same thing again, or better simply by showing up.

Just as we were a 10-win team last year, we are what our record is this year, a 7 or 8 win team with a 30-something ranked recruiting class.

Advertisement
No. 3 minutes left. Tie game and the ball at the 50 yard line. There is no justification for that play call. Even more so given that it was 4th and ELEVEN.
I’m going to steal Mark richts quote and say the execution was horrendous on that play the snapper was looking at the upback while he had his hands up to receive it while Bama was in their base defense .... Kirby/ special teams coordinator should’ve called a timeout done goofed by going through with the play.

What I meant to say in my original post is if you have a good look for the fake then go for it and if they had the look I would’ve had no problem with that.

Says the Runt of the Litter

See, you did it again, you are the Hemingway of this message board. Your intellect is intimidating, much like your body odor. Can I purchase your riveting novels on Amazon or are you still penciling them on bathroom stalls? There's never a time that I don't learn from your brilliant posts, very much like I've learned I don't care for a bad case of diarrhea.

Advertisement
That great fake punt call has to have Georgia fans thanking their lucky stars they got rid of Richt and replaced him with the genius Kirby!
You really are a ******* idiot. Richt managed to lose to Duke. At HOME. In year 3. If we played Uga we would lose by 21+.
******* Moran.

See, you did it again, you are the Hemingway of this message board. Your intellect is intimidating, much like your body odor. Can I purchase your riveting novels on Amazon or are you still penciling them on bathroom stalls? There's never a time that I don't learn from your brilliant posts, very much like I've learned I don't care for a bad case of diarrhea.

20181201_231758.jpg

Advertisement
You really are a ******* idiot. Richt managed to lose to Duke. At HOME. In year 3. If we played Uga we would lose by 21+.
******* Moran.
Seriously, setting aside your always pathetically simple-minded observations...are you ever going to learn how to spell moron?

Please tell me you see the humor in you calling someone a moron (or as you spell it "moran") and you misspell the word when doing so. Hilarious!

Advertisement
That play showed everyone how bright Pruitt is.back when I was in school one of my teachers had a cone hat with the dunce written on it for a student who did or said something stupid.Pruitt should wear that hat as his post game presser.

Another knee slapper! You have cornered the sophomoric lack of humor market. Congratulations!

It has been said; “A joke can fail in one of two ways, it can be too benign, and therefore boring, or it can be too much of a violation, and therefore offensive.” Somehow you have figured out a way to combine both...no easy task.

That great fake punt call has to have Georgia fans thanking their lucky stars they got rid of Richt and replaced him with the genius Kirby!

LMAO and he had the cojones (after that beautiful fake punt fiasco) to get on the after show whining about how they should be in the playoffs with 2 losses blah blah blah

Advertisement
Back