Wow! That Kirby Is A **** Of A Lot Smarter Than Richt!!

Dude will you kick rocks with this bs! You just don't know how friggin STOOPID you look hatin on a guy that has accomplished more in 3 years than most coaches have in a lifetime! How on earth can a program expect IMMEDIATE championships from a guy whose never been a HEAD COACH before? ! Uga just wanted to get rid of Mork and hire in house, and that's exactly what they did! Just because I ain't a hater like you doesn’t make me a slurper! Aside from some angry bloggers after the SEC title game , NO ONE in Athens is disappointed with Smart and YOU know this, but keep trying to convince yourself that UGA got the ****ty end of the deal by letting Mork go to hire Kirby! And the nerve of a Miami fan laughing about celebrating a SECOND PLACE FINISH when people like you are still bragging about Mork winning the weak *** coastal, yet you're pretending to laugh at the defending SEC champs that just lost their crown to No. 1 Alabama! Please tell me you just bullsh!ting just to have a back n forth, cause surely NO ONE can be this **** STOOPID!

Bro you sound retarded and only have retarded people agreeing with you. You are trying to put words in my mouth to create a legitimate argument about it being ok to slurp smart 😂🤣😂🤣 YOU STILL HAVEN'T SHOWN ME WHERE PEOPLE LIKE ME SUPPORT MARK RICHT?!?!?! YOU LAME BRUH. I don't like Richt. But I don't like Kirby or think much of him either. You can play like all your doing is showing love to Kirby but you literally been here slurping the whole time. F*** who don't like facts. Fact is I'm far from a hater. I barely talk on this forum. But when I see a fake az hurricane fan slurping a coach for accomplishing nothing I must indulge. And trust despite your few friends I'm sure people with common sense see what I'm saying. I'm not proud of the canes ending. But you are a moron and a loser if you proud of getting there.. I've seen no coach ever or ad of a major program say our goal is second place. So you can play dumb all you want lil buddy but the fact is they didn't just hire YOUR BOY KIRBY just to be a place holder because they wanted Richt gone. That sounds moronic and you actually had people agree with you. He was hired to take team to next level. They were already having 10 win seasons so what's next smart a**? Championships I'm assuming and he still has none. You can play up a difference all you like with simple stats. Fact is regardless of how much experience he has (Larry Cooker won 1st year) they expect bigger returns from him than Mark Richt and this year they playing in non cfp games so..... And you sound so ***, "oh they lost to the number team in the country".. you seriously retarded if you think that'll change anytime soon.. So therefore Kirby will never won a championship game anyway.. Bama and Saban ain't going no where.. That's who yo slurping a** should be on but you like second place meat. Boi bye.

Advertisement
Bro you sound retarded and only have retarded people agreeing with you. You are trying to put words in my mouth to create a legitimate argument about it being ok to slurp smart 😂🤣😂🤣 YOU STILL HAVEN'T SHOWN ME WHERE PEOPLE LIKE ME SUPPORT MARK RICHT?!?!?! YOU LAME BRUH. I don't like Richt. But I don't like Kirby or think much of him either. You can play like all your doing is showing love to Kirby but you literally been here slurping the whole time. F*** who don't like facts. Fact is I'm far from a hater. I barely talk on this forum. But when I see a fake az hurricane fan slurping a coach for accomplishing nothing I must indulge. And trust despite your few friends I'm sure people with common sense see what I'm saying. I'm not proud of the canes ending. But you are a moron and a loser if you proud of getting there.. I've seen no coach ever or ad of a major program say our goal is second place. So you can play dumb all you want lil buddy but the fact is they didn't just hire YOUR BOY KIRBY just to be a place holder because they wanted Richt gone. That sounds moronic and you actually had people agree with you. He was hired to take team to next level. They were already having 10 win seasons so what's next smart a**? Championships I'm assuming and he still has none. You can play up a difference all you like with simple stats. Fact is regardless of how much experience he has (Larry Cooker won 1st year) they expect bigger returns from him than Mark Richt and this year they playing in non cfp games so..... And you sound so ***, "oh they lost to the number team in the country".. you seriously retarded if you think that'll change anytime soon.. So therefore Kirby will never won a championship game anyway.. Bama and Saban ain't going no where.. That's who yo slurping a** should be on but you like second place meat. Boi bye.
You seem like the type of dude that has Cheeto residue on all the flat surfaces in your house.

Advertisement
Back